Chapter-13 Maybe!

You had that same dream twice since then, the one with roses and butterflies. Something was really odd about that dream.

Even though that dream is so beautiful but sometimes it generates an unknown scary feeling leaving you drenched in sweat when you wake up.

You have found that person whom you were looking for but still, you were restless.

There were so many things going on, all these feelings and thoughts were running inside you like a wildfire that was slowly consuming you.

Nowadays Oikawa was mostly on your mind. His damn smile just keeps replaying in your head making you all flustered. 

He is a nice guy. Despite his good looks which attract most of his school girls you have to agree he's got a nice personality.

At first, you didn't quite like his attitude but as time passed, when you got to know him, he turned out to be a different person.

It was still unclear what you felt for him. Was it love?

.

.

.

The classes went on normally today. After school, everyone left for their club for practice. Kageyama and Katsumi left for the volleyball club together.

Katsumi still didn't join any club so she always heads to the volleyball club after classes.

You and Kageyama were still not on good terms. Just normal hi- hello was also rare. When you wave to him to say hello he just ignores you and rolls his eyes.

Every single friend of yours was now in volleyball club except for Takeshi which actually made you feel like a left out.

You want to spend time with all of them but it was impossible due to their practice and you didn't want to be a hindrance.

Same case with Oikawa, but you both still hang out on his resting day.

While you were walking through the corridor, someone patted your shoulder, "Takeshi! Hi!"

"Hi!" he replied cheerfully.

"What happened to you?" you asked with suspicious eyes.

"I am always like this!" he said.

"Are you sure? Because whenever we meet you are either scolding me or ignoring me and today you are greeting me," you said.

"Do you want me to scold you right now?" he asked.

"Well, it's not that I did something but it's a NO," you remarked.

"Even though I want to compete with you in an official art competition and we are rivals it doesn't mean that I am gonna be rude to you all the time," he explained himself.

"Well, that's true...but I think there is more to this goody-goody behavior. Firstly, you are my partner in the art competition and you won't like to lose the competition because of our poor coordination. Secondly, you don't want to get an earful from Samiko-san!"

"Uhh...fine you got me, but genuinely I was in a happy mood today,"

"Then it's good."

.

.

.

You were still in your club, but you stepped outside to wash all the brushes since Takeshi won't do it.

"Y/nnnnnnnnnnn," you heard someone running towards you. It was Katsumi. She came and immediately hugged you. 

"What happened!? You are really happy?..." you asked.