Chapter-12 Ignorance and bliss

The summer vacations finished in a snap because of the holiday homework and art practices. In between these you also went to watch volleyball practices.

And about Oikawa, you didn't see him after that day. The reason was quite complicated and unexplainable.

He also didn't try to contact you that much, just a few missed calls every week which you definitely wouldn't pick up. 

He also messaged you daily but you didn't reply, you started ignoring him because of what happened outside the school.  

You were so embarrassed that you didn't even want to see him. 

When you think about it your cheeks still heat up with a hint of embarrassment mixed with some unknown feelings.

Even though you were happy about finally finding that person you were searching for. You were also able to thank him but something didn't feel right. Were you missing something?

Your brother's birthday is tomorrow so you have decided to buy a present for him. You took Takeshi to the nearest department store forcefully.

After hours of persuading, he agreed because he had to buy some sketch pencils and other art supplies. 

He didn't know but during summer vacations you grabbed those art supplies from the school that's when you encountered Oikawa and that thing happened.

If Takeshi knows about this he would explode. So, it was better to keep your mouth shut.

You went to the aisle and chose the gift. It was a watch. The whole point of bringing Takeshi with you was to select a gift. But this guy just named a few items and went away. The watch was also one of them which you thought was a good present.

You were about to leave after choosing the gift that's when you saw Oikawa standing on the same aisle with a hand on his chin.

You panicked and walked briskly towards the stationary aisle. Takeshi was picking up the pencils from the shelf when you grabbed his collar and pulled him.

"What are you doing? Baka!" he grunted. You ignored him and fastened your steps. "I didn't even choose the right pencils!"

You ran towards the billing counter, Takeshi was still getting dragged by you. He was banging his hands and legs as if a fish pulled out of the water.

You paid the money and were about to leave that's when Oikawa noticed you.

"Y/N-chan!," he said.

You stopped for a moment and started walking away briskly that's when you were pulled back by Takeshi. "You were running because of Oikawa...Why?"

"Y/N-chan, I am already tired because of practice and you are making me run. That's not fair," said Oikawa while pouting.

Takeshi rolled his eyes at Oikawa's words. You were not sure what to say. You did not want to confront Oikawa, especially in front of Takeshi.

"Oh, you...you are the exhibition guy. Right? I see...you are a special friend of Y/N-chan,"

"Yes, I am so what? You want to talk with me?"

"Huh...no no definitely not," Oikawa turned towards you and said, "I want to talk to Y/N-chan."

Takeshi sighed and irritatingly said, "I don't want to interfere in this lover's quarrel so leave me out of this."

You and Oikawa's cheeks heated up from Takeshi's words.

Takeshi then walked away and headed towards the billing counter probably returning the wrong items which you bought for him.