Chapter-1 A Friend and a Foe

"I never thought you would be the one but you were..."

People say that bonds are weaved by gods and the one who nurtures them is us

People say that bonds are weaved by gods and the one who nurtures them is us. We are the one who makes them strong. What if the bond that was weaved already had flaws no matter how much you try they break and everything falls apart. Not only with that person but with everyone around you and them.

.

.

.

Like every morning; you were standing at that place, holding onto the scarf wrapped around your neck replaying all those events that happened that day when you were in middle school. Those were not good memories at all but it was a major part of your life. 

You have been visiting that place every day, hoping to see that person. You don't even know how you will recognize that person, but still, you go there.  

As those memories flooded your brain, you suddenly remembered that you had to reach school. You wanted to wait there a few more minutes but you didn't want to get in trouble. 

You quickly put the scarf in the bag and ran. It was your first day at high school. The school which you got into was Karasuno High. Your parents wanted you to enroll in a reputed school but you were an average student, so you couldn't make it to Shiratorizawa or Aoba Johsai.

You started walking inside the school familiarizing yourself with the building and its surrounding. The students were still entering the school which meant you were not late. You stood outside your class 1-3 and took a deep breath because you were nervous. And finally went inside. You looked around to find an empty seat and there it was the corner seat of the classroom, near the window.

Everyone started making friends. Some even knew each other from middle school. You scanned the classroom to see if there were any familiar faces, but there were none.

 You didn't have many friends in middle school so it was hard to find anyone in Karasuno. You were hoping to make some friends this year and not just spend time alone.

The teacher entered the class; the whole class went silent and quickly sat in their respective seats. 

"Good morning everyone, I am Kaito Nakamura your class teacher and your English teacher. I know it's your first day today so why don't we start today with everybody introducing themselves? You can start with your name and your hobby." Everyone started introducing themselves.

"I'm Katsumi Yoshi and I like to write," said the girl sitting at the first desk. Her hobby perfectly described her; she seemed like the type who reads all the time. She had brown hair and wore glasses.

She seems like a nice person.

Like this, the whole class introduced themselves now it was finally your turn. You stood up and said, "Hello everyone, I am Y/N L/N. I like sketching and painting. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu!"