Chapter-3 The Pork buns and new friends

You reached the shop, panting, your hands on your knees. You saw Kageyama and the orange-haired guy coming out of the shop carrying pork buns. You couldn't hold yourself anymore. All the anger of the day was lashed out at him.

"MR.STUBBORN HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME? BECAUSE OF YOU, I GOT A FEVER. I BET THAT YOU HAD ALREADY PLANNED THIS. DO YOU EVEN KNOW I RAN ABOUT 2 MILES TODAY BECAUSE OF YOU? I HAVEN'T EATEN SINCE MORNING. I PLANNED TO GO HOME EARLY BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE. AND DO YOU EVEN REMEMBER WHAT YOU DID ON THE FIRST DAY BECAUSE OF YOU I WAS-"

You stopped in the mid-sentence. You couldn't speak anymore because Kageyama put the pork bun in your mouth. "Urusai!" he said curtly. You blinked your eyes; puzzled by his actions.

"You should stay quiet else Ukai-san will scold us for shouting and will never allow us to come to their shop," whispered the orange-haired guy.

You were just staring a both of them. At that very moment, you knew nothing but that there was food in your mouth. The taste of the pork bun started to melt in your mouth and you calmed down. Without giving a second thought you started munching on it. It felt so good.

For some reason, the pork bun was so delicious. It was probably the best pork bun you have ever eaten.

You were munching on your food and the orange guy started laughing, "You are eating like you haven't eaten for days."

You spoke up with food still in your mouth, "Not days...but...Yes...I...haven't eaten...today...because of...him." This is so tasty.

"I didn't stop you from eating so why are you blaming me?"

"I don't want to argue with you let me enjoy my pork bun,"

"What! That is mine. I bought it for myself,"

"But you are already holding one in your hand and don't forget that you were the one who put that pork bun in my mouth."

"I did that because-"

"Oi! What the heck is happening here," someone interrupted Kageyama. It was four eyes.

Your eyes widened and you immediately hid behind Kageyama and the other guy. Why is he here? Now he will kill me. "Oi Baka! What are doing?" said Kageyama frustratingly.

"Can't you see I'm hiding?" you whispered angrily.

"But Why?"

"I might have done something..." you said smiling nervously.

"You are always causing trouble," he murmured.

As you tried to hide from the four eyes, he had already seen you. "I can see you clearly, don't hide behind them."

You had no choice left. Your thoughts were fighting each other, you couldn't decide whether to come out or run away. But the coldness in the four eyes' voice compelled you to walk out from his behind.

You stood in front of four eyes with your head down. You were guilty of your actions; you should have not pushed him.

"How dare you push me?" he said curtly, his voice sending shivers down your spine. The look in his eyes was so scary that you were not ready to wait there for a minute. But if you run it might be the biggest mistake of your life.

"You should have not pushed us. Tsuki fell because of it, what if he had gotten hurt?" the green-haired boy said. "Urusai! Yamaguchi," said Tsukishima in a cold voice.

"Whaaatt?" Kageyama and the orange-haired guy said surprisingly.

"Tsukishima fell..." said Hinata.

"...because a girl pushed him" Kageyama continued. And with this, they both burst out laughing.