Chapter- 2 Found It!

The next day you came to school early. There were not many people in the school, just students from the sports clubs. 

You were exploring the school building, you looked at everything- the gym, the playground, the clubrooms but you couldn't think of any ideas. All of this took a lot of time and school was about to start so you returned to your class.

You were talking to Katsumi and your eyes shifted towards the door as you looked at the person who entered through the door, you immediately turned your head to avoid him. The person did the same. 

Katsumi noticed this, "You and Kageyama-kun are classmates now. What's the point of fighting? You should talk to him and be his friend."

"Kageyama-kun?" you asked with a questioning look.

"Yes, his name is Kageyama Tobio. He is the famous setter of Kitagawa Daiichi." Katsumi explained.

"He is the King of the court!!" you said surprisingly.

"Yes, there are many rumors about him..."

"Yeah... I know" you said.

"But why does it matter now? He is our classmate and we should try to be friends with him. Maybe he is a nice person." 

"What...Hell no! I would never be his friend. Mr. Stubborn could never be a nice person. You saw what he did yesterday. And it is not necessary to be friends with every classmate."

"Well, it's your wish. I am not forcing you..."

The bell rang and everyone returned to their seats. The class was pretty boring because it was Math.

It was now lunch break and you went to the vending machine. Before going towards it you stopped and hid behind the wall. You peeked to look if there was anyone and by anyone you meant him...Kageyama Tobio. 

The coast was clear; you quickly went there and bought some juice, you didn't feel like drinking milk today because of what happened yesterday.

You were so excited to drink it but as you turned around you bumped into someone. "Sorry," you said as you slowly raised your head to see the person. The person was so tall. Like a giraffe...He might be 190cm tall or something.

The person rolled his eyes and walked away. You knew it was your fault that you bumped into him but they didn't have to be so rude. You thought of him as the second version of Mr. Stubborn, but way better than him. At least he didn't fight you.

You were looking outside the window of your classroom while drinking juice, thinking about ideas.

What could I draw related to our school which is different than a normal school building? I explored the whole school, it's nothing more than infrastructure and students.

You were thinking so much that you got frustrated, "Uhh...I can't think of anything,"

"Don't think too much else you'll get a fever," said someone standing beside you at a distance looking outside the window. And it was no one other than Mr. Stubborn. Since when is he standing there?

You opened your mouth to say something but you stopped, you remembered the promise you made to yourself never to talk to him and pretend that you don't know him.

You narrowed your eyes giving him a quick look; you walked towards Katsumi's desk.

He talks to me and the first thing he says is to mock me. Like saying a thing like that would actually happen. And who even gets a fever by thinking?

And it happened, the thing he said became true. It was like everything he says is like a curse to you and is meant to happen. You did get a fever but how could that even happen?