7: We're About to Go All Step Up 2

As we arrive at our destination, I hop out of the car before it comes to a complete stop, making everyone yell in fear. I laugh as the car screeches to a complete stop and all of the doors are jerked open. everyone yells at me and I smile innocently.

soon, Jada's, my other brother who doesn't hate me and who has a conscience and guilt and that crap's, beat up dodge charger pulls up, and the other crew members who were sitting in the back jump out. Jada and his girlfriend, Kristen, who is also in the crew, open the truck doors and get out letting Zach, Zahra's boyfriend, Seth, and Eliza, who are dating, crawl out of the back seat.

"shhhh, guys, the rest of the crew is here," I smirk, and they all grumble under their breath berry bad words before crossing their arms and spouting. I giggle.

Just saying, I'm very immature with this specific group of people, since I've practically known each and every single one of them since birth,so yes, I go back to kindergarten phrases and words, like berry bad. get over it foos. oh, yeah, foos is the cool way of saying fools. too much sass to complete words.

Anyway, Jada comes up to me and asks, "what'd you do this time?" making sure to emphasize this.

"Nothing, but you are gonna see Mom tonight," I respond, I see him tense. "No Old Man," I add, knowing what he thought. he instantly relaxes.

"He's letting her out of the house now?"

"Not exactly," I say with a nervous laugh and he gives me a questioning glance. I give him the look.

Jada shakes his head and laughs, "you finally did it didn't you? you finally ran away." I smirk and nod. I know your thinking, shouldn't he know all of this? it's like, the basics. well, not really. Jada is the oldest by two years, so he moved out as soon as he got his high school diploma at eighteen. he'd tried taking Mom and me with him, but Dad would have none of it.

I see him three times a week for practice, and I normally keep him updated while he helps nurse my injuries. You see, Jada's going to U of C, which is University of California, in Los Angeles, studying to be a doctor. He's also in the crew, so he helps me when Dad and Mason do too much damage, or when other members twist their ankles during spins, land on their arms during lifts, you get it.

By now, if you haven't already, you should be able to figure out what I mean by the crew. If not. Wooow. that's all I gots to says. if you haven't gotten it, we are a dance crew. we normally do hip hop, but you know, we like the element of surprise. Since Jada and I formed the crew, we are usually the leads.

Tonight, we have a show on a train and another at a Dance bar somewhere downtown, we we're getting in our last minute practice right now.

the Crew, known as Grooms and Brides of Music Rebellion, is made of of quite a bit of members, well it's not that much, but we are very fortunate to have as many members as we do.

There's obviously Jada and I, who are into hip hop and contemporary, Zahra and Zach, the break dancing couple, Kristen, contemporary queen, Seth, the king of lyrical, Eliza, the ballroom diva, Pete, who specializes in Latino dances, Katherine, who is dating Pete and specializes in Ballet, Aspin, Zoey, and Jaxon, who are triplets, each loving a different form of dance. in the order of their names, it's lyrical, Latino, and hip hop.

Then there's Tommy, who is like a brother to me in the crew, who has a huge crush on Aspin, who likes him back and everyone knows it, except for each other, Lola, a hip hop chick who's with Ted, a Ballet boy, Caleb, the tap boy engaged to the tap girl, Melanie.

There's Harley, the Jazzy girlie, and Wayne, the country/swing cowboy. There's also Elise, the street leader, Connor, the folk dancer, Maxwell, hip hop/contemporary homeboy, Faye, the contemporary wiz, who learned to belly dance when she volunteered at a homeless shelter in Bulgaria, and finally, there's Yana, the the girl who transferred from Scotland in middle school with fires red hair that is only slightly wavy, and she dances mostly contra dance.