23: Sorrow Dance

I run to the studio and lock myself in it, sliding down the door while sobbing. Elijah can't be dead. I just saw him yesterday. He was fine: smiling and chatting away, being  his usual self. I get up and walk over to my speaker system and choose Saviour by Black Veil Brides. I walk to the center of the studio, and allow my cracked heart to fall apart through dance. As the song starts up, I glide into a smooth, breathtaking spin, swaying in beat to the music.

I never meant to be the one
Who kept you from the dark
But now I know my wounds are sewn
Because of who you are
I will take this burden on
And become the holy one
But remember I am human
And I'm bound to sing this song

Memories of Elijah beating up the Eye-rapist in Hot Topic, Elijah puking after a slut kissed him at the diner the same day, and Elijah, Dakota, and I flash in my head as I continue to dance. The dance is full of sorrow and heartbreak.

So hear my voice remind you not to bleed
I'm here,

Saviour will be there
When you are feeling alone, oh
A saviour for all that you do
So you live freely without their harm

I see Elijah fighting my mother and Dakota to save me from the drunkie at the BVB concert. I also see him introducing me to Andy, who I can hear pounding on the studio door right now, after drinking in a quaff way.

So here I write my lullaby
To all the lonely ones
Remember as you learn to try
To be the one you love
So I can take this pen
And teach you how to live
What is left unsaid
The greatest gift I give

I see Elijah threatening to beat up Andy when he almost kissed me for the first time and smile through my tears, allowing the dance to become more raw and showing my vulnerability.

So hear my voice remind you not to bleed
I'm here,

Saviour will be there
When you are feeling alone, oh
A saviour for all that you do
So you live freely without their harm

I cry, thinking of Elijah's smile, his frown, and his blank eyes closing when he died.

Saviour will be there
When you are feeling alone, oh
A saviour for all that you do
So you live freely without their harm

I see my dad holding the Gun up to face me as my mom's body falls to the floor and I can almost hear him pull the trigger. I see Elijah jump in harm's way.

When I hear your cries
Praying for light
I will be there

As the dance gets more aggressive with all of my anger, I see Elijah turn to face me right as the police take my dad away, and see his Green Eyes drain of all emotion. I see The life slowly flows out of them.

When I hear your cries
Praying for light
I will be there

I will be there!
I will always be there!

The door breaks down but I keep dancing, mourning for my dead brother.

I will be there!

As the song ends, I collapse to the floor in a fit of sobs, and Andy rushes to my side. He tries to calm me down, but I don't listen. I lost my brothers, and my mother. I'm all alone.

Hi guys. This chapter is dedicated to my uncle who died today ( 3/24/15), at 12:00 noon from what they suspect is from over dose. we found out after school today at 8:45 p.m. and I was heart broken. this will probably not be posted today, but I had to get it down. I've been listening to Saviour all day, since 3-4 period, so to me it's like his last message to me, so that's why I used it in this chapter. well that's it I guess. bye.

^^
Okay so this was made last year, seeing how today is 1/18/16 and it probably won't be published for another couple of months. Sorry for killing Elijah, but I feel like it was right.

^^
Okay, so it's now 3/17/16, and I hope this is published before 3/19. If it is, I'm so sorry that it has taken this long.