- 47 -

no one pov

jungkook knew what he had to find out now. it was right infront of his eyes all the time but he never gave any thought to it. because he was weak but now he doesn't feel his weak anymore. specially when he thinks his loved one needed help.

"h-hyung..can i ask you something? will you get mad?" jungkook asked, his voice quite and small. taehyung looks over at him all at once "yes?"

"where is jimin hyung?" jungkook asked, his eye's boring soft daggers at the elders sharp ones. taehyung gulps.

what was suddenly so wrong?

-

namjoon had been waking up very late these days, he had gotten a very fu cked up sleep schedule recently and the work load was too much too. he had plenty of things to be get done but he couldn't put his mind to any of it.

its because he still hasn't gotten over the boy, jungkook.

he still liked him.

the man groans as he pours himself a breakfast of cornflakes so lazily, it was noon already but here he was striving to have a decent breakfast. he had no plan to function after this even, he wanted to sleep more later wards.

as namjoon takes a bite of his food someone banged on his frontdoor repeatedly. namjoon signed , he had offed his door bell so neighbours wouldn't disturb him but seems like they didn't wanted to give him some peace at all.

"freaking hell" the latter cursed as he walked towards his front door rather slowly compared to how the banging still hadn't stoped.

namjoon opened the frontdoor only to widen his eyes slightly. "what the fuck? jimin " namjoon cussed. "what are you doing here?" namjoon investigated. "stop asking questions and let me in! I'm in huge problem! and i dont even know what really happend here, do you have any clue?" jimin sounded very tensed and tired.

namjoon noticed there were bruises and patch of dirt all over jimin's skin and his cloths were messy as well. "didn't you went back to your town to visit your aunt ?" namjoon asked.

"fuck with that , i never went there because i was kidnapped on my way!!" jimin broke down. namjoon watches the boy worriedly "W-WHAT?" namjoon was shocked. "i escaped somehow. i dont know how longer i can hide from those bulky mens. i dont even know what they need. I'm confused." jimin continued

"and and i went back to our room. jungkook and taehyung are not there. where are they? is jungkook okay? did they go somewhere out?" worry lashed from jimin's words. no wonder he looked so tensed. namjoon signed, putting up the puzzles together he knew who was behind all this. but nothing was sure.

"no idea" namjoon replied blankly.

"what? im in such a situation and you're leaving me with such a void expression? asshole" jimin muttered only for namjoon to spare him a cold glance. "if you wanna stay here you can, or leave and go look for them which is totally useless. even if i tell you, you wouldn't believe me , anyway excuse me" namjoon walked away coldly to his room.

"what the heck is wrong with him! arrogance, does he think his some celebrity ?!"

"AND HEY WHAT THE HELL WHERE YOU EVEN SAYING?"  jimin shouted. jimin wondered arround the living room, left with no amswers "ugh wth I'm very hungry now" jimin said but his gazes fell on the breakfast on the table. "thanks for the free food asshole!" jimin mumbled before digging into the cornflakes.

-

"u-uh kookie...what are you saying? didn't jimin go to visit his aunt" taehyung said, but jungkook's stern look did make him nervous. "oh really? why wouldn't you let me call him then ? i haven't talked to jimin hyung ever since that day, call him will you?" jungkook spoke whining, as he leaned forwards towards the elder's face who watched him very carefully.

the truth is jungkook didn't wanted to speak to jimin rather he wanna see how taehyung would react. "i really miss jimin hyung" jungkook broke the second bomb to tae's self control.

jungkook watched taehyung's eyes darken. its the same reaction he gets all the time. his still afraid of it. "WHY DO YOU CARE!? AREN'T WE ON A VACATION AND YOU STILL THINK ABOUT HIM BUT NOT ME. THIS ISN'T FAIR, I LIKE YOU MORE---" taehyung couldn't continue since jungkook closed his mouth shut with his pillowy soft palm, they felt like heaven against his lips that it make's taehyung forget what he was even complaining about. it's the first time jungkook had taken some initiative and had touched him. tho it's not much but-- it drives taehyung crazy, a faint blush spread across the elder's bread cheeks.

jungkook watched it with amusement. oh he had control over the elder too just like the other way arround?

"hyung.. forget about it, alright? i never wanted to call jimin hyung in the first place." jungkook murmured softly infront of taehyung. jungkook would admit even if he was worried about jimin he was still mad at him. "then-" tae frowned.

"just wanted to see your jealouse reaction." jungkook smiled, but the smile was rather a teasing one, a playfully evil yet cute one that taehyung would admit he liked. what's this side jungkook was showing him? either way he was relieved.

"why would you do that?" taehyung acted a little mad. jungkook bit his bottom lip, he wasn't really sure. he cant simply accuse taehyung for being obsessed with him. but it was so clear to anyone that taehyung was a total yandere for jungkook.

"that is.. i was i- " jungkook was going out of words but then he just knew what he had to do here, something toxic he had learned from his parents back when he lived with them "i know what you are and your doings taehyung hyung..." jungkook said, it was a total lie. jungkook had no idea.

but those few words did a catastrophe in taehyung's mind "w-what?" taehyung asked. looking at his hyungs nervous reaction jungkook tried to push it more. he looked straight into taehyung's eyes even if he was afraid of the elder's dark eyes that were ready to devour him. "yes i know everything hyung! everything that you were trying to hide!" jungkook said.

if it was someone else taehyung wouldn't had given two fucks about it . but them coming from jungkook taehyung was afraid, afraid of loosing the younger. all he wanted to was keep jungkook next to him. the only person that could keep him sane. even if taehyung somewhere did think jungkook was playing with him because jungkook had to smile somewhere in between his act.

taehyung being the posessive jerk grabed jungkook's waist , making the boy squeal. oh what had he gotten himself into now? jungkook was starting to regret doing this now as he saw the look on the ravenette's face.

"since you already know everything...let me take the ultimate advantage of you and make you mine" taehyung spoke raspily into jungkook's ears making the boy whimper back.

oh shit !

taehyung knew jungkook was playing with him. because its impossible of jungkook to know anything. he was the person who was kept in oblivion all the time. taehyung pulled the small boy over the couch kissing his neck.

"ah~ ah~h-hyung i was joking.." jungkook tried to quickly defend himself speaking inbetween his whimpers. taehyung smirked but hadn't stoped kissing the latter's neck "oh yeah?" taehyung whispered seductively into jungkook's ears.

"yes ! let go." jungkook was about to cry out but taehyung started tickling his tummy making him break out in soft laughters. "hyung stop!" jungkook couldn't stop laughing. "really?" taehyung teased him more.

but this situation for a moment did scare taehyung aswell.

taehyung stoped tickling the boy when he was turning breathless, he kissed his forehead. "b-but i do know something about you-" jungkook said softly, pouting in the end as he held his tummy in defence afraid taehyung would tickle him again.

taehyung gave the boy a teasing smile thinking jungkook was still trying to joke with him. "oh really? what do you know babyboy?" tae teased, his fingers crawling towards jungkook's exposed neck. jungkook blushed, ignoring the tingly feeling he was getting from taehyung he spoke.

"y-you're a yandere. like the ones in animes. dangerous and obsessed."

----------

anyone plays everskies here ? here's my account @10ve_oo !

yoongi_cat_boi