-31-

no one pov

"I w-want to eat s-strawberries"

taehyung noded at the boy's shy request. "I'll buy you everything you need tomorrow." tae said humming softly at the end flashing a small smile.

"b-but you have them there" jungkook said, slowly pointing his tiny fingers at taehyung's hands that hid the packet of strawberry condoms behind.

taehyung slightly gulped and looked intensely into kook's doe eyes that stared at him so innocently . "you'll get them soon...not now" he said patting the boy's fluffy brown hair. "huh?" jungkook pouted.

taehyung leaned closer to the youngers pouty lips "kiss me and I'll buy you strawberries now" tae said. jungkook's cheeks flushed red at that. "on the lips" tae said puckering his lips teasingly.

jungkook squealed,quickly grabing his pillow and burrying his face inside it, taehyung chuckled softly "do it if you want strawberries.." he teasingly said, scooting closer towards the shy boy.

jungkook shook his head underneath the pillow. his cheeks still burning imagining the kiss they shared before. "why are you so shy? dint we just kiss..." tae chuckled softly, sliding his arms over kook's shoulders.

the younger flinched "n-no...i dont want-" he squeaked inside the pillow. taehyung poked his inner cheeks finding it a bit annoying, as to how jungkook rejected having strawberries so he wouldn't have to kiss him.

taehyung snatched the boys pillow throwing it away, he grabed his chin making jungkook instantly look up with his bambi doe eyes widening, his cheeks heating up.

"h-hyung.. " kook tried to say but he was cut off as taehyung crashed his lips onto his, kissing him softly. jungkook tried to grab the elders black t-shirt , fisting on the cloth softly as he tried his best to copy taehyung's actions.

taehyung gradually started sucking roughly on kook's pouty soft lips, the boy tried to do the same which tae found adorable. taehyung slowly pulled out, his sharp eyes staring at jungkook's doe once that were tightly closed, breathing heavily.

"open your beuatiful eyes bunny."

taehyung whispered lowly into the boys ear's who still kept panting slowly, he looked scared. jungkook slowly opened his eyes looking fearfully at the ravenette.

he slowly looked away shyly, taehyung curiously stared at jungkook who was sitting shyly not even facing him anymore, fiddling with his fingers. 'did I upset him?' taehyung thought and panicked internally a bit even if he dint show it out.

jungkook yelped softly as he felt those big hands creeping arround his shoulders making him turn arround forcefully. "baby i-im sorry. are you mad at me?" tae asked, his gaze softening.

"I'm not sorry for kissing you but I'm sorry if I scared you..." tae said. jungkook noded, he dint know what to say. he cutely fiddled with his fingers, his head hunged low.

"are you okay?" taehyung asked, he was worried. just maybe he should nt had kissed jungkook yet and waited for the right moment-

but tae just couldn't-

it was really too much to even ask for to taehyung to keep his hands off of the boy. he could nt control himself looking at the boy's soft pouted lips-

and fuck- taehyung wanted to kiss those lips again. they just felt too good. he watched jungkook pouting ever so cutely, looking towards his lap and simply fiddling with his fingers.

taehyung gulped, kook looked so adorable that he wanted pounce on top of him. "I'll buy strawberries for you" taehyung suddenly said, quickly getting up from the bed and rushing out of the room. kook shyly noded and watched the elder leave, his cheeks still heating up.

-

"taehyung?"

jimin said as he spoted the ravenette coming out of his dorms , it was quite late. "I can't believe he stayed this late in this place" jimin mumbled to himself, slightly annoyed. jimin hid behind the stairs.

for some reasons jimin dint wanted to make a conversation with taehyung right now, so he watched the male leave. "thank god he left." jimin signed and walked towards his dorms, going in.

jimin rushed inside the bedrooms, wanting to apologise and make up with the boy about earlier. but he was also scared that jungkook might avoid him.

jimin breathed in relief as he saw jungkook's small figure curled up in the bed allready sleeping peacefully. he slowly walked towards his bed, reaching out his hands to caress the boy's fluffy bangs.

"I'm so sorry kookie. hyung is so bad. please forgive me. I dint mean anything what I told you earlier.." jimin said. his soft gazes never leaving jungkook's face.

"how did taehyung even made up with you? I'm jelouse" jimin said, slightly chuckling. he bent down and pecked jungkook's forehead. "good night kook! sleep well~" he wished, now slowly getting up.

jimin widened his eyes as he saw the condition of the bathroom. "t-the door? where is it?" jimin mumbled to himself. scanning how the door of the restroom was laying lifeless on the floor.

"i-"

ignoring that jimin walked back towards his bed and ploped himself over the soft material, turning his head looking over jungkook who was snoring ever so softly on the other bed, with his mouth cutely parted.

jimin smiled at that, he just felt like melting right now, guilt eating him up for yelling at the innocent boy and telling him mean things. "argh I will allways hate myself for this" jimin said it to himself.

as jimin sat back up on the bed again, his phone buzzed. jimin frowned looking at the caller id. it was a phone call from his aunt.

"shit"

jimin groaned, not loud enough for jungkook to wakeup "not today." jimin said. "I haven't even talked to jungkook yet..."

jimin quickly picked up the call, bringing the phone besides his ear.

"hello??"

-----------
suga_nose~