-24-

no one pov

"shall we go?"

taehyung slolwy asked. jungkook on the other hand looked shocked. kook responded a cute hum with wide bambi eyes as he rubbed his stinging red ears feeling embaressed for some reasons again. the ravenette lightly chuckled at that.

"let's go strawberry cheeks~"

taehyung teased snaking his hands over the boys shoulders pulling him closer. he draged him out from the dorm.

jungkook walked along with the other with his eyes fixed on the ground and heads low, his cheeks burning even more.

taehyung smiled looking at the sight. and by reasons taehyung was so happy after he got to know he was jungkook's crush. maybe it was just a little blooming love for the younger , but for taehyung it was really something that he could imagine in his dreams.

obsessed.

would be what others call him if they knew the things tae could do for the the boy in his arms.

"do you wanna take the elevator or the stairs ?"

taehyung slolwy asked thinking for a while. jungkook was about to walk towards the stairs but taehyung pulled him back "where are you going? let's take the elevator, it would be emty!" tae said.

jungkook shyly noded. taehyung smiled ruffling the boys fluffy brown locks.

taehyungs held the boys arms and draged him towards the elevator pushing the buttons in a hurry. he coloudnt wait to get inside the small box with kook. since it was allways intresting observing jungkook there.

getting in the elevator , jungkook stood in his usual corner , playing with the strings of his backpack. taehyung choosed the button for the ground floor and immidiatly stood infront of the boy totally caging him between his arms of a sudden.

jungkook looked up at him with big bambi eyes ,blushing wildly. taehyung stared intensily at him as if his skin was on fire with kooks meire presence.

it was getting harder for him to hold back. he knew he no longer would stop himself from doing things with the boy here after-

avoiding eye contacts jungkook nervously looked down at his cute bunny print shoes. he dint knew why taehyung stood so close to him every time they were on a emty elevator.

it just dint make any sense to him.

jungkook flinched as taehyung suddenly held him by his waist. what was he trying to do?

"are you scared ?--"

taehyung could'nt complete his sentence as suddenly the elevator opened up and a familiar redhead got in with a blank face. 

she had a certain look of suspicion as she looked at taehyung and the way he held jungkook as if he was his possession.

the ravenette poked his inner cheeks  and slolwy created a tiny bit of gap between him and jungkook, backing away. he dint wanted to, but he couldn't create any suspicions in this area for a while now. as long as jungkook stayed here-

"hey jungkook~ I'm ryujin remember? see we met again !" the redhead said out loudly , a gentle smile on her lips as she looked at the adorable boy.

"y-yeah" jungkook shortly replied looking up , feeling shy by the strangers sudden presence.

he was also relieved that he wasn't alone anymore.

with the corner of her eyes ryujin saw how taehyung huffed in annoyance. "well, what do your parents do jungkook? do you really live in the senior schoolers dorms?" ryujin asked.