-5-

(I guess something is wrong with the last chapter I published. it went incomplete ?"wattshit is so annoying..)

no one pov

jungkook fastened his phase towards the parking lot feeling taheyung walking right behind him. honestly it was so nerve wrecking for someone like jungkook.

"bun walk slow..you'll trip" the elders deep voice warned him and the cute boy immediately obeyed walking slower, his cheeks dusting pink again at the nickname 'bun' given by tae. taehyung digged his hands inside his pocket getting out his car keys.

the beep~ sound of his car echoing in the silent parking lot and kook widened his eyes looking at the huge expensive black car parked infront of him. he was sure it was the most new model of cars rightnow.

"get in"

taehyung said slowly grabing the youngers wrist. the cold metal of the car keys in his hands making a direct contact with kooks bare skin making him gasp cutely.

jungkook noded confusedly staring at the door of the car. it has been years until he got inside one. taehyung observed how the younger was glancing at his car. a silent smile again forming in his lips.

"wanna sit in the back or the front ?" tae asked as he slightly fixed his bandana with his free hand. "back" jungkook quitely replied. tae shook his head "nah sit in the front" taehyung said as he dint allow jungkook to respond back but directly yet gently shove him inside the front seat just biside his.

the cute boy adjusted in his seat. luckily he knew how to wear seatbelts. he quickly did his seatbelts not wanting the elder to do that. it would be so embarrassing.

taehyung switched the radio station on so the small boy could relax better. playing some soothing kpop playlist they drove off.

jungkook silently stole glances at the elder's handsome side profile. he was a literal greek god but kook wasn't someone who would drool over people's looks. looks are subjectory for him. not everyone has the same gaze.

he observed out of the tinted car plane. seeing how they left behind building after building of the busy highway. it was silent inside the car expect the bigbang emo songs being played. it surely calmed both of them.

everything was perfect until taehyung's phone started vibrating. taehyung quickly placed the phone on speaker not really minding kook hearing his personal conversation.

"young master kim, your dad wants meet you this afternoon. I hope you remember that." a professional female voice spoke. taehyung replied a short "yes".

"and please do not do that again-" the female voice was about to say something but taehyung arrogantly cut the call off. he would literally never pick the call if he knew if it was from his supposed dad.

jungkook side glanced at the elder but he wouldn't dare to question him anything. he neither had the nerve neither wanted to know anything. but he observed how pissed the ravenette looked.

kook silently unlocked his phone wanting to see the time. but he lightly smiled when he saw several texts from jimin.

_______________________________________
jimin- heyy tell me when you reach school.
jimin- did you eat the breakfast ? don't you dare skip them.
jimin- did you meet tae tae ? did he scare you or something.
jimin- well if so don't worry he is just joking.😂

kook- dw

________________________________________

jungkook silently glanced away from his phone towards taehyung. his bunny smile immediately droping as he saw the other looking directly at him, his gaze silently diverting towards kooks phone but he looked away as he got caught.

jungkook awkwardly sat on the seat squirming towards the side and putting back his phone in his backpack thinking 'what the hell was that ?'

the car quickly came to a stop by five minutes. kook frowned seeing how taehyung took the long route to reach his school while there were plenty of shortcuts. but the boy thought maybe the other dint know.

jungkook looked at his huge highschool with wide bambi eyes. but that huge school looked like a huge prison to him. his pouty lips pouting sadly looking at his school.

taehyung noticed that staying silent as he saw the boys delicate arms reaching towards the car handle.

kook flinched at he felt his hands being stoped by the elders big slender one "where are you going to?" taehyung asked , his one arm caging the younger , yet again.

the cute boy gulped a lump in his throat. wasn't he supposed to leave now ? "s-school" jungkook quietly whispered.

"where is my kiss ?" taehyung asked as his hands subconsciously groped tighter on the youngers soft palm. jungkook let out a tiny gasp of shock. was he supposed to kiss taehyung before leaving to school ? is that a good bye kiss ? why dint jimin hyung tell him ?

jungkook just stared at the elder with his innocent bambi eyes. "i- uh~" jungkook gasped a small yelp as he felt the elder now griping over his free arm.

"I'm waiting"

tae said making jungkook more nervous and panicked. taehyung was looking straight into his eyes leaning closer every passing seconds. jungkook let out a shaky breath as he felt the elders breath fanning on his lips again.

jungkook observed how tae s gaze went from his eyes towards his soft pouty lips. jungkook squirmed in his seat maybe squishing few of his notebooks in his bag.

"bun..." taehyung called out again making kook immidaitaly look towards the ravenette elder. "are you scared ?" tae asked , his voice soothing and calm.

jungkook shook his head fiddling with his hands that were griped firmly by tae..

jungkook dint waste anymore time as he saw he was getting late for school. the cute boy quickly leaned towards the elders face quickly pecking on his cheeks in a quick motion.

thinking it's normal.

the elder left his grip go soft on the boys palm as he wasn't expecting the kiss all of a sudden. the same impulse of electricity passing through his skin like the first time.

kook looked at tae with his innocent doe eyes who seemed to be frozen in his place ,quickly glancing at his free hands. taking the opportunity to open the car, getting out.

taehyung looked at the younger dumbfounded for a second looking at how the younger escaped so quick with his just few seconds of spacing out.

jungkook shyly muttered a thank you from outside quickly running inside his school gate.

a pink shade of dust creeped on tae 's cheeks as he saw the younger running towards his highschool. he placed his palm at the place where kook kissed him.

" right cheeks just below the cheekbones"

-----------------

someone is bad and inexperienced at this. taehyung might seem a bit creepy but dw he is very creepy 💀. idk how to put that in. he will get creepier.
suga_nose~