-38 pt2-

no one pov

"well baby...we need to stay somewhere else for a while.."

taehyung said. kook stares at him with dialating bambi eyes. "w-what?" jungkook was startled. "b-but why?" he quitely asks again. taehyung smiles and pulls him closer "good question. you see that doorless bathroom over there. someone is gonna come here and fix it up. so we need a different place to stay!" tae explains.

"w-why can't we stay h-here hyung?" jungkook pouts. oh well, how could taehyung explain this nieve boy that he was so damn possessive over him that he wouldn't let another person be arround him. taehyung knows he has enough rivals allready.

"no you can't!" taehyung says, his voice stern and cold. jungkook flinch at that tone, quitely agreeing to it. "b-but..." kook tries to say but whimpers weakly at the elders stare "but what?" tae looks at the boy sternly, his sharp eyes boring into the boy's doe once. jungkook bites his lips nervously "but w-where are we g-gonna stay?" jungkook softly asks, his voice as low as a whisper.

but luckily taehyung could hear him as he basically had the boy all wraped up in his arms.

"my house." taehyung boldly yet casually answer. jungkook gasps cutely at that. tae looks at the boy's shocked expression (jungshook) "cute" tae chuckle. "noo!" jungkook blush. "no what?" tae asked.

"i-i can't stay in y-your house. my p-parents won't like it...they d-dont like it when i go anywhere other than the school and the dorm." jungkook softly said.

tae frowned at the youngers response "but it's only for a matter of couple of hours sweetness." taehyung lied again. he knew there was no going back if he once have jungkook to get in his place. it would be too much to ask if he'd not keep jungkook with himselfs forever.

"t-then can we stay in ryujinie noona's place...?" jungkook looks at taehyung with those pleading puppy eyes. taehyung can't think straight anymore

and he ends up agreeing to it.

-

ryujin frantically looks at the two boy who stood infront of her doorstep, taehyung glares coldly at her, she chuckles nervously. "omg who's that!!?" yuna shout as she peeps behind her girlfriends frame still laying on the couch lazily.

"uhm..I and jungkook needed a place to stay at for a while. and he doesn't wanna go to my place so I brought him here!" taehyung coldly rambles as kook peeps at the redhead with his innocent bambi eyes. "ofcource he doesn't want to go at your place." ryujin chuckles but regrets as taehyung shot her a deadly glare.

"can we come in?" tae requests or more like demands it. "sure, please make yourselfs comfortable" ryujin moves aside and smiles at jungkook who smiles back shyly. taehyung holds the boy and drags him inside. "hey kookie!" yuna waves at the boy as she swiftly turns off the tv.

she grins at jungkook. "I finally got someone to play with now. ryujin eonnie never plays with me" yuna pouts. jungkook giggles softly. taehyung rolls his eyes in annoyance. he dint liked being here at all, he slightly groaned knowing he would have share jungkooks attention with yuna. tho the kids were very innocent.

yuna sits down on the floor allready draging her toy basket that was kept aside the couch. jungkook giggles in excitement watching the girl, he sits on the carpeted floor as well. jungkook had never really played with anyone of his age. taehyung stood awkwardly watching them.

sometimes tae really forgets that jungkook was still a kid. a kid who liked to play silly games.

"iam sorry yuna but role playing with your karen dolls is just nasty boring" ryujin replies and smiles to herself making her way towards the kitchen so she could get the kids to eat something.