-27-

no one pov

"are you sure jimin lives here? ugh you are so annoying Jackson. you draged me with you in your craps too" yugyeom rambled for the nth time as Jackson laughed "awe you are my bestfriend and I'm sure jimin live in room ER06" Jackson said.

"fine! whatever.." yugyeom replied as the lift slid opened up to the third floor. the two boys walked towards the particular room, finding for it. "giyeomi do you like girls or do you like guys?" Jackson suddenly asked.

yugyeom kept quite for a while "i- I guess I just like whatever you can fuck into and please shut up you are annoying!" yugyeom said tiredly. he still could nt walk properly without his muscles aching. "oh" Jackson replied dumbly.

"oh that means you like all gender! nice. I support homo-" Jackson said but was cut off by yugyeom's glare as they reached near the particular room. Jackson chuckled sheepishly again as he knocked on the door.

"actually why do you wanna meet this jimin guy ?" yugyeom asked suddenly.

"he borrowed some books from the library. I need to get them back to school by tomorrow. and only jimin is left to return them back. bro really wants to make it big this year. i guess he is planing to become a millionare and built a huge house for his family allready"

Jackson explained chuckling a bit as he knocked on the door again as they got no response from the other side yet. yugyeom rolled his eyes. "why isn't anyone opening up?" he asked, Jackson shrugged.

"dumbass use the doorbell!"

-

jungkook was laying on his bed, softly pouting "what does ryujinnie noona wanna talk to hyung ? they even sent me to my room so i dont hear them." kook mumbled inaudibly to himself.

"uhu..it's not like I'm jelouse.." he softly mumbled pouting even more.

as he was about to shift his positions he cutely flinched hearing the door bell that rang. kook slolwy got up frowning but his face lit up as he thought it could be taehyung-

he was sure that the elder told him that he would come. so jungkook wasted no time but hurriedly ran towards the hallways squealing cutely.

jungkook quickly did a attempt to fix his hair and cloths before he grabed the door handle twisting it slowly, opening the door. but he frowned as soon as he saw two unknown boys, who were now staring at him. and one of them looked familiar to kook but he wasn't sure about it.

"uhm..w-who?" jungkook tried to ask, his legs simply trembling because he never delt with strangers who came to the door. he was nervous and anxious as he looked up at Jackson who smiled.

"is jimin in there--" Jackson tried to speak but yugyeom cut him off with a small gasp "hey-! white bunny boy! we met again" yugyeom said steping inside . jungkook looked at him confused.

yugyeom scoffed "woah I can't believe it! you forgot me that easily.. dint we just meet yesturday?" he asked stepping closer to kook who visibly shrinked into no where slolwy backing away. but the male approached him closer with a smirk.

"you even whore arround jimin too?" yugyeom asked slightly in a lower voice so Jackson wouldn't hear their conversation. "where is your daddy from yesturday? the one who almost killed me!" yugyeom said, slightly clenching his teeth in anger.

jungkook gulped. he had no idea what yugyeom was talking about. "ah~ so annoying! you still don't remember me!" yugyeom groaned and ruffled his hair in frustration. he then quickly grabed jungkook by his shoulders. kook trembled in fright.

this male was creeping him out.

"hey yugyeom , you know that boy?" Jackson asked watching the both with a frown on his face. "and you have no idea what else I know about this kid" yugyeom replied back with a smirk as he stared kook up and down.