-36-

no one pov

taehyung made a sulky face as he clinged on jungkook, following him. they had allready shoped their stuffs hour ago from gucci. but jungkook looked terrified all the time.

the boy is usually quite but right now it just dint fit right. taehyung was sure he made jungkook afraid, yet again.

"hey why aren't you talking?" taehyung pouted, softly poking the boys cheeks. jungkook flinched "h-huh?" he looked at tae with big bambi eyes.

"aw finally got your attention..what are you thinking?hmm?"

taehyung asked, jungkook bit his bottom lips, slowly gulping. it felt as if taehyung even wanted to invade his thoughts. "n-nothing.." kook slowly mumbled, looking away.

"you look scared..." the sudden deep toned voice of taehyung made the boy shudder. jungkook flinched again as taehyung gently caressed his cheeks. taehyung scooted the small boy closer to himself.

"well... do you wanna eat anything?" tae asked, shaking away the feeling of jungkook's shivering palm that he held tight. kook shook his head quietly.

"how about a candy then?" tae asked, smiling and pointing at a cute cotton candy store. jungkook looked over for a second but he shook his head as a 'no'. but nonetheless he got draged over to the tiny store.

taehyung buyed him a lot of candies and chocolates. jungkook stared at the huge pink cotton candy cloud in his palm, it looked sweet. taehyung chuckled at him.

jungkook stared at taehyung, his doe eyes simply turning teary again. taehyung really scare him... but then again there was no one who made jungkook feel so belonged as much as tae did.

at the end of the shops, jungkook ended up wearing a pair of fancy bunny ears over his head, since taehyung found them cute.

all this made jungkook feel very overwhelmed.

"let's go to arcade...!as I promised." taehyung softly said, his head resting over the boy's shoulders as they walked mindlessly.

jungkook quitely hummed. the thought of playing video games relaxed him. tae suddenly smooched his cheeks as they reached a quieter corner of the mall. kook blushed.

"I made you sad right...dint I? you made me too...but I'm sorry kookie. i was just jelouse..." tae admitted. jungkook looked at the elder with dialating bambi eyes.

"I can't help the way I feel...I really love you jungkook!" taehyung said. he was never ashamed to admit his love for the boy.

but before jungkook could think of something to say, taehyung simply draged him towards the escalators, up towards the arcade corner.

something in taehyung just told him that jungkook might not love him the way he does...it would be nothing but a immateur crush. and taehyung wanted to sustain it that way...

atleast jungkook does like him. and tae clearly knows it.

-

surprisingly there weren't much people in the arcade. jungkook's eyes sparkled looking at the gaming machines, he excitedly ran towards them with his bunny ears dangling up and down.

taehyung smiled and followed the younger. "wait for me ! bambi eyes~ I wanna play with you too" tae said. jungkook looked at tae with a shy smile.

"y-yeah.."

the two boys spent their time together playing over too many gaming machines. taehyung letting the boy win most of the times.

jungkook cutely giggled as he won the game of space invaders , yet again. that was his favourite one yet.