The Drug In Me Is You

**7 Years Earlier**

Gabriela's POV

"You got a license to be this crazy or what?" He asks as I'm sat down. I flip him off and look forward. "You remind me of my mom, ya know?" He tells me, lighting a cigarette.  I nod. "And let me guess, she likes to knock bikes over and cause a ruckus?" I question, sarcastically smiling.  He laughs as he leans back. "Nah more like she does before she thinks." He tells me, puffing the cigarette.  "Gabbie," I say, snatching the cigarette from him and inhaling. He smiled while watching me. "Jax. Jax Teller." He replied. "Wow, you're as white as it gets, huh?" I laugh out covering my mouth. He nodded, the smile still on his face. "What are you doing down here? Sorry, Jonah said you guys came from up north." I ask, running my hands through my hair. He laughs. "Party. A club we know is opening up a new charter down here, somewhere called, Santo Padre." He explains, throwing his cigarette to the ground. I tense up, knowing exactly where he's going. "Stay sharp kid." He says, standing up and walking inside. "You too!" I call out, waving. "Always, darlin" He replies, smiling back before heading inside the building. I wait for Jonah to come out, fiending for the fix he was gonna grab from his dad, packer.

Present Day:

"Coco. I can't come." I tell him through the phone as he begs. He wants a fix but wants me to come to him. I can sense he's luring me down there. I hesitate before agreeing, grabbing my bag and shoes. I stuff the fresh tin tray and head out. Santo Padre it is.

Coco's POV

Gabbie helps me inject, sending the heroin straight through my body. I lay back, feeling good. "I tell you EZ patched in?" I told her, sweat dripping from me. She shook her head. "Yeah, he's one of us now," I mumbled, feeling bad about breaking it to her. She scoffed. "You think that's gonna make me feel good, Coco?" She questions, Injecting herself before leaning back. "Nah. Not how I...meant.....to" I mumble, drifting off.

*****

Letti stands over us, scolding Gabbie. "STOP, ALRIGHT?!" I yell, throwing the lighter in my hand. She scoffs, storming off. "This is bullshit." She mutters, heading towards the bedrooms. They'd just brought me back from the dead yet I didn't care. Gabbie looks at me. "Coco this isn't you. I'll never stop saying that. So I'm gonna be honest, I won't hit you again. You slam it on your own I don't care." She says, grabbing her bag. I grab her hand looking up at her. "Please don't leave Gab. Let's get clean together. I won't tell your brothers you're here. I swear. This ain't you either, mí corazón" I tell her. She doesn't make a face or anything. "Tell me something. Tell me something you've never told anyone. You call me your sweetheart yet I know nothing about you, truly. You know too much about me. The moment it becomes me or the club you'd choose the club that's the rules trust me." She explains, yanking her hand. I look down, ashamed. "I killed my mom. Drowned her. You wanna know something? I'm still fucked up about it." I say, lighting a cigarette.  "What?" She whispers, sitting down. I inhale the smoke, feeling like an idiot. "I killed....my mom. Letti lied, said my mom hurt her and she didn't. I didn't hesitate because of my kid. Do you think I'd flinch protecting you too? I'm serious about this shit. This is real for me. Is it for you?" I question, taking a puff. She looks away. "Is this that moment where you think, we get clean, and then tell our grandkids the story of how we fell in love?" She asks, taking the cigarette and inhaling. I'd never seen her smoke before. It was weird but hot. The only girl I felt looked good smoking, which didn't make sense. She looks at me up and down. "You want grandkids?" I ask, taking the cigarette back. She scoffs. "Coco is this a joke to you? Having a heart to heart? That ain't real. This isn't our thing. Everytime we do this, we're pulled apart. Stop with the rhetoric, I can't do this. You do this to me everytime. Get me all mixed up and confused and in my feelings." She tells me, standing up. "Gabbie please, don't go. I can't let you go back up there. They're fucking psychos! They'd do anything to benefit themselves. Including killing you. You wanna die by yourself in a trailer, with a needle in your arm?!" I yell, feeling angry. She flips around facing me. I stand up, looking down at her. She looks up, shoving my chest. "I fucking hate you?! I hate you so much!! And I hate the fact that I really don't hate you at all?!?! You think I don't know that??? He fucking raped me!  So yeah I do believe They'd kill me?! You didn't even realize I was hoping for it?! I'm a murderer, a sham, a junkie, and a fucking deadbeat! So screw you, Coco." She screams and shouts, so much emotion seeping from her. I'm taken aback. He what? "Are you talking about Isaac?" I ask, grabbing my kutte and gun. She pulls my arm and I stop, putting the cigarette out. She's in tears looking up at me. "I know the Mayans work woth the Son's. You can't. That's Packers brother." She explains, her lips turnip a frown. I pull from her, continuing to gear up. I'm gonna kill him. That fool, he dies tonight. "I don't care. I don't care about the club, or the Son's, pr even your brothers I'm sorry. He has to pay Gabbie. He has too. He's a fucking plague on this earth, and he ain't apart of samdino they'll understand.  Club business is club business. Especially after the prince ran into a goddamn semi!" I exclaim, spit escaping my lips. Her face changes, looking into my eyes. "Would it change if I disclosed something else to you?" She asks, coming closer. "Nah, he's a dead man even if you don't see it." I tell her, feeling angry each second I think about that creeps hands on her. Forcing her. I just can't let him get away woth soemthing like that. "He's a patched member Coco.  You were bloody, and wore out but he had a crow on his side. Tatted. I know you can't get ink like that if you're not a member. Thats why Ezekiel doesn't have ink. Or didn't I don't fuc- I don't know much, but I know enough. You kill him, you're killing a Son. And they- they'll retaliate and I can't live, knowing it was I who started a war. Please Coco let it go. I'll stay. I'll fucking get clean just don't do anything stupid." She explains, tears rolling down her face. I don't speak. I wipe her face, pulling her into me and wrapping my arms around her. She sobs, collapsing into me. "Please don't tell my brothers." She whispers, looking up at me. I nod, guiding her to the room and shutting the door. "Lay down. Sleep it off. I'll bury it. That's your decision.  All I beg of you is that you don't go back. Please. For me and you. Even your brothers. Angels been fucked up about you and EZs on a war path woth anything and everything. Just get clean, with me." I tell her, laying down and wrapping my arms around her. "Okay. Deal." She says softly, pulling my hand in hers. I slowly drift off, angry yet happy.

*****

I drive toward meth mountain, knowing the second Gabbie steps foot back there she's dead. I didn't care about the speed I was going or anything. I just wanted Gabbie. We made a deal. She stil left. Leticia let her walk right our the door in the middle of the night. Didn't say a word.  Deals off, Isaac's a dead man.