𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗶𝗻𝗴

LANA'S POV:

EVERYTHING that i found out on that phonecall had me overthinking.

I think it was the right call to not necessarily "forgive him" because I won't let something like that slide even though it came with good reason.

I finished up my assignment as I heard my doorbell ring. Confused, I stood up reluctantly and walked towards the front door.

Opening it, I'm met with a familiar face.

"Toby?" I question staring at him, he stood with a small gift bag in his hand.

"uh hey lana, bit late i know but I only got back a few hours ago and Jude wanted me to give you this.." He trailed off as he offered me the gift bag.

I was a bit clueless, "uh thank you" I smiled as I took the bag.

He simply nodded his head and was about to turn around, "and toby" I began making him look back.

"please know anything daisy said about me was untrue, i really don't find you annoying or clingy or whatever the hell she said" I reassured him as he smiled thanking me.

I took the gift bag to my bedroom. Sat down, I slowly opened the bag to see a card and a smaller box.

"what's this" I whispered to myself ad I slipped the card carefully out its envelope.

I opened it and as a surprise, several polaroids were scattered around the card in the shape of a heart.

Polaroids of me and Jude, some of Jobe and I or Denise and I.

I couldn't help but smile, it was evident he took his time with this.

On the right hand side of the card was a note and I read it in my head.

"hey lana, idk but you're probably reading this after  I've told you everything, the truth and i won't lie I haven't been trustworthy at all. If anything I've been nothing but a liar. Daisy said a lot of harsh full things before I kicked her out, I've kinda come to the realisation that she wasn't entirely wrong. You don't trust me, I know you don't. But I don't want you to never trust me, I really wanna change that and trust me I will. I'll stop the lies the bullshit everything, I don't even care what daisy has to say if she wants to cause drama I won't accept a stupid deal from her again. If i don't manage to clear things out with you then I just want you to read this and at least somewhat get your head around the situation. I never intend to hurt you when I do these things lana, infact it's quite the opposite. I care about you too much I guess - jude :)"

I put the card down as I stared blankly at my lap, I would be lying if I said this wasn't convincing.

There's no denial that Jude did this to watch out for me and do I still stick by what I said? Yes ofcourse.

He's made it really convincing that he's willing to change and I really hope he does. He does care and it's clear. 

For a busy man who could be occupying himself with many other things, he's taken time out of his day to do all this so I won't just overlook that he seems to be trying.

And I simply couldn't and won't stay mad at him forever, because I want to see him change.

I closed the card smiling and put it up on my desk, most of the polaroids I hadn't even remembered being taken.

I then grabbed the small box and opened it to reveal a beautiful gold necklace with the initial "J" onto it written in cursive.

I smiled to myself as underneath where the necklace was placed was another one with a locket.