𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗱𝗮𝘆

BIRMINGHAM FC VS SHEFFIELD UNITED

OMNISCIENT POV:

THE whole house was basically gassed for Jobe. This would not only be Lana's and Leo's first time watching one of his games since he was in the u16, but it would be the whole family plus Lana and Leo watching the match together.

"Jobe don't stress man, you're gonna smoke em mate" Leo patted the other curly head as they both exchanged laughs.

"don't let leo encourage you, stay humble jobey" Lana smiles as jobe as he returns a laugh whilst Leo sideyes his sister.

"ok but who asked you" Leo remarked.

"What an attitude you have" Denise pointed as she grabbed her purse and car keys.

"nah i'm not that nervous, except all of yous are watching so" Jobe says with a slight chuckle hiding his nerves.

"it's calm bro, doesn't matter what the result is you'll only learn from your mistakes move up unless you choose to go down." Leo said.

"look at this nitty being a motivational speaker" Lana laughed at her little brother.

"nah don't violate him, he's right" jude appears behind the girl smiling as he swings his arm around her shoulder.

"Alright you lot, let's head out now." Denise remarks as she opens the front door allowing everyone to leave before closing it.

"BREV ARE YOU FAT MOVE YOURSELF" Leo whined as he tried to make space.

"YOU HAVE A WHOLE SEAT TO YOURSELF ARE YOU BLIND" lana shouted back.

"you guys really act like siblings" Jobe rolls his eyes.

"maybe because we are you glazed donut" leo rolls his eyes back as the car erupts with laughter.

"Man said glazed donut" jude shakes his head laughing.

Denise was in the driver's seat, Jobe beside her and Jude, Lana and Leo behind.

"Ok but why does Jobe get front seat privileges." Leo asked poking his head inbetween the two front seats.

"because i'm the main man this is my match" Jobe answered.

"i dont like being stuck at the back with these two, it's very uncomforting." Leo threw his head back in disgust as he referred to Lana and Jude who were busy laughing at something on Jude's phone.

LANA'S POV:

I scrolled through my feed as I was about to show Jude something that caught my eye.

I turned to him but paused as I watched him fix his position, slowly lifting up his body to readjust himself as his knees slightly spread touching yours.

I'm so down bad I should just be muted.

I quickly turned back to my phone and pretended as if I hadn't even raised it towards him in the first place.

"did you need something?" He inquires looking at me as he takes on airpod out his ears.

"oh no, no it's fine" I quickly muttered staring back at my phone.