𝘀𝗼𝗼𝗻𝗲𝗿

OMNISCIENT POV:

"JUDE can we go out today?" The blonde enquired as she stepped into the living room where Jude was sat aimlessly watching TV.

He turned his head slightly as he just sighed.

"where do we go then? tell me a place that wouldn't get us caught huh?" He said sarcastically.

"i told you, we can make it work. i'm getting bored here let's go." She whined now taking a seat next to him.

"well you wanted this not me, i told you it was risky." Jude explained.

Daisy just groaned as she continued to get closer to him practically cuddling him.

He cringed to himself trying to remove himself from her grasp but she wouldn't budge.

"toby already knows, wouldn't be an issue if some of your friends catch us right?" She suddenly asked her arm still around his torso.

"why are you asking me that?" he furrowed a brow.

"because you have training tomorrow? i want to come after you've finished."

"what so all my teammates see you? don't be stupid"

"exactly! what's the issue? toby knows so why cant they? you think they'll snitch"

"it's not that. I just don't need many people knowing"

"toby hasn't told lana so why would they"

"daisy just drop it."

"i'm so bored though j" she whined again

"fine we'll go out after training, i'll just find a reserved place." He sighed which made her smile.

"aw thanks j!" she said as she kissed him on the cheek.

LANA'S POV:

"hey leo, denise is in london!" i said as I tapped him beside me.

"is she? what's she doing here?"

"no clue, she's calling right now."

I pressed answer as I heard her voice instantly.

"hello lana how are you?" she said from the other end of the phone.

"good good, i didn't know you were here?!"

"i arrived only yesterday night! i'm exhausted but i'm willing to come visit you guys tomorrow"

"really? that'd be great we haven't had you round in ages. but why are you in London to begin with?"

"oh right yes, everything got so messy recently. Jobe's fallen really ill so he hasn't managed to make it to training or any matches right.."

"oh bless him i hope he gets better"

"mhm me too, and so then Mark decided it would be best if I had travelled to Germany to keep an eye on Jude again even though I was supposed to be staying in Birmingham for 6 months as Jobe's season will end."

"and i'm guessing your flight got delayed or something?"

"something like that. I couldn't find any flights straight from birmingham for some reason they'd all been sold out which is weird because you wouldn't think a lot of brum would fly out to Germany, specifically dortmund"

"yeah that's really strange"

"so the only hope i had was to just come to London and fly from here! I already booked the ticket, i'll be going next week and so I thought whilst i'm in London I may as-well visit you"