𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝘀𝗲𝗲

LANA'S pov:

Leo and I arrived in Birmingham.
I had texted Denise multiple time as whenever we do go to birmingham we stay at hers.

However, we hadn't been to hers in 2 years.

2 years bro.

wonder who's fault that was.

september 2018

"god lana i am not gonna do this right now"

"YOU'RE ACTING LIKE I ASKED TO DO ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?"

"stop screaming or i'll simply ignore you"

"yeah like you haven't been doing that this entire party"

"honest question"

"hm?"

"why the hell are you so selfish"

.

present day.

"AYOOO I'VE MISSED BIRMINGHAM" leo practically yelled with his arms open in the air as if he was giving it a hug.

"god its literally brum, this city is so depressing" lana scoffed dragging him away.

"true that but uno long time no see brumingham" leo stated proudly.

"im sorry, BRUMINGHAM?" lana cackled.

"yeah, why are the mandem here calles brum but they live in BIRMingham. it dont add up it should be called brumingham"

"leo did you take steroids before we got here"

"Potentially."

THE two waited for Denise to come and pick them up.
Lana stood very anxiously scrolling through her phone whilst Leo occupied himself by kicking around an empty cola can attempting to do keepy-uppies with them.

They heard a loud beep as they raise their heads to see the familar black range rover pulling up beside them.

Lana's heart had already begun thumping and she felt a twisting and not so comforting feeling in her stomach building up. Giving her the urge to throw up there and then.

"LEO, LANA, MY DAYS HAVEN'T YOU GROWN" denise exclaimed in excitement as she rushed out the car pulling the two siblings in the widest hugs.

Lana had to admit, she missed this feeling. Being engulfed in someone who was practically her sexond mother's arms.

"we missed you too!" Lana smiled brightly, a smile Denise hadn't seen in a while.

"WHAT WE WAITING FOR LESSS GOOO" leo screamed hopping into the back of the car as lna buckled up in the front.

THE three had arrived at the Bellingham house.

Looking around at the familiar setting and neighbourhood brought back so much nostalgia.

However, seeing the house had also increased Lana's heart rate.

Leo was gassed to say the least. He hopped out almost immediately as Denise pulled over. Running up to the porch and knocking violently as it were his own home hoping to see Jobe come and open up.