𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗿

JUDE'S POV:

After that chaotic car ride, Toby had finally dropped us off at mine.

Usually Toby would stay a bit to chill or play fifa but he convinced me that there was no way on earth he could spend another minute with Daisy.

And honestly I agree.

She wasn't hesitant to adjust to her familiar surroundings. I mean she was one of the first to see my house in Germany and I haven't moved since then.

She was playing around with the paintings hung on the wall and looked around almost mesmerised as I helplessly carried her suitcase towards the bedroom.

God how I'd be killed if my mother found out.

I was still trying to figure things out, I mean firstly from my perspective, I am not actually her boyfriend but what she means by "getting back together" means I am.

Everything about her brought back unpleasant memories from when she first moved in.

It was all too familiar but not in a good way.

I imagined she'd want to sleep in the same room as me again but I just couldn't pull myself to do that again.

"uhm J, what are you doing?" I heard her voice echo through the empty corridors as she made her way into the bedroom where I was unloading her stuff.

"uh unpacking your things?" I answered nonchalantly.

"yeah no shit, but like why in this room? I thought I was staying in your bedroom with you?" She questioned seriously.

"well about that, I don't really feel that comfortable sleeping in the same room as you so charge it up and sleep here" I pointed to the double bed.

"seriously?" She scoffed as she violently grabbed her bags from me.

I just shrugged as I began making my way out the room, I'm not dealing with her bullshit.

"Jude when I made that deal with you, and said we have to get back together for me to leave Lana alone, I meant it so you need to start doing your part of the deal and act like an actual boyfriend or Lana will hear about everything"

I stopped in my tracks as I turned around,

she was actually serious.

DAISY'S POV:

I stared down at my phone as I realised I had missed a few notifs from snap.

Aaliyah?

The hell is she texting me for.

Then I remembered the story I had posted earlier.

𝘢𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘺𝘢𝘩

➤ huh? new boyfriend already?

➾  yeah don't cry

➤ girl you literally said you were single??

➾ no..
i said jude was single lol don't put words in my mouth

➤ gosh ur so confusing icba

➾ why is it ur business exactly?
jealous ur still single??

➤ girl bye I couldn't care less rlly
u made me do allat for you to not even get back with Jude? I mean seriously daisy

➾ stop talking ab jude
It's not everyday

➤ u wanted him back didn't you?

➾ yeah
now su pls