"Dude, did you see the way she looked at me during breakfast? God, she's so stunning!" Yunho said looking at him with a toothy grin as Mingi looked at him with a tired expression. The two had just finished practicing which took FOREVER because Yunho kept stopping to talk more about Inna and Mingi was starting to get annoyed. But chose to hold his tongue. "Why don't you just talk to them and tell them how you feel. " Mingi asked looking at him.

Yunho looked at him before quickly shaking his head. "Nah, I gotta let it play out. For now I'm just gonna seem uninterested. " Yunho said sitting down on the floor.

"What if they don't break up?" Mingi asked sitting down beside him. "Oh they will. " Yunho said pulling his phone out of his pocket. "How do you know?" Mingi asked looking at him.

"Because, Seonghwa is in love with him and I know that Hongjoong loves him back. Just trust me Min, I got it all planned out. For now I just gotta sit back and watch, she'll be with me in no time. " Yunho said smirking to himself and Mingi rolled his eyes.

"That's kinda weird bro, and a bit creepy. I honestly just think you should tell them, but whatever, you do you I guess." Mingi said with a shrug before standing up again. Yunho chuckled smiling at him.

~ Flashback Over ~

YunHo's POV.

"Wow, so you planned everything hmm?" She asked looking at me with a half smile and I nodded smiling cheekily. "That's kinda creepy babe." She said looking at me and I chuckled rolling my eyes. "I told you!" Mingi said looking at me and I lightly shoved him.

"No but really, I'm happy that I'm with you. " She said smiling at me and I smiled softly looking at her. "I'm happy that I'm with you too. If I could smother you with kisses right now, I totally would." I said smiling at her and she nodded smiling widely.

"You guys are both annoying. " Mingi said making us laugh. "Well I'm gonna go to bed, night Inna! Love you!" Mingi said getting up from the bed. "Night! Sweet dreams! Love you too!" Inna said smiling at him before he left.

"So, how's everything going over there?" I asked looking at her with a smile. "Everything is good. Xikers are doing well, I hung out with Bobby and his family yesterday, he made me dinner which was nice. I gave Wiishu a bath today as well. What about you? How're you?" She asked looking at me.

"Everything is good, I'm just really tired and I miss you a lot. " I said looking at her. "Well you can sleep baby, I won't keep you up. " she said smiling at me. "Can you stay on the phone though?" I asked looking at her and she nodded smiling widely. "I'll be right here until you wake up. " she said smiling.

"Is it alright if I take off my shirt? If you're too uncomfortable, I can keep it on." I said looking at her. "Uh, yeah you can..take it off, whatever makes you comfortable. " she said as her face turned red. I nodded before slowly taking it off and tossed it in the room somewhere, before standing up from the bed to turn off the lights. "Goodnight baby." I said getting back in bed under the covers. "Goodnight baby, sweet dreams. " she said smiling at me.

The next day I woke up and looked at my phone to see her sleeping peacefully. She looked so pretty, I just wish that I could hold her. Unfortunately though I knew that I had to get up and start getting ready for our schedule, so I hung up before sending her a quick text message telling her that I would call her later and that I love her. I quickly got dressed and met up with the guys for breakfast.

"So how's Inna?" Wooyoung asked looking at me from across the table. "She's good, sleeping right now, but she's good. " I answered looking at him and he nodded smiling. "I think we all miss her." San said looking at his plate of food. "Yeah, it just doesn't feel right without her. I think this the first time we went somewhere without her since she started working for us. " Seonghwa said and we nodded. "It's too quiet. " Yeosang said looking at his phone.

"Are you crying?" Jongho asks looking at Wooyoung who quickly shook his head no "I just got salt in my eye, shut up. " He said wiping his eyes. "Aww, baby, we'll see her again soon. " San said hugging him.

The rest of the day we did our schedules.

InNa's POV.

I woke up and Yunho wasn't there anymore, instead there was a text from him saying that he'd call me later and that he loves me.

I turned off my phone before looking around the living room. It was super quiet. Wiishu was sleeping peacefully on the floor. I was definitely starting to miss them. I yawned stretching my arms before standing up from the couch and decided to get ready for the day. I put on a pair of black sweatpants and one of Yunho's hoodies.

I walked to the kitchen and made myself a little breakfast and ate before getting lunch/snack ready for xikers practice. I quickly put on my shoes and went out the door.

~

I smiled watching the boys talk and eat. they did really well in practice today, I'm super proud of them and how far they've come. "Hey Inna, how have you been lately?" Jinsik asks looking at me and I smiled. "I'm doing well actually. Just missing the boys a little. "

"Understandable, we miss them too." Junmin said smiling.

"Do you have any other plans today?" Hyunwoo asked looking at me and I shook my head. "Well, we're all going out for coffee after this. You wanna come?" He asked looking at me and I nodded smiling. "Sure!"

They practice for a while longer and then we all left to get coffee.

We all sat around a table in the Cafe drinking our coffees and talking about their performances and everything. So far it's been a really good day. I always have a lot of fun with them. Our age difference didn't matter to us, we talked casually, like we were longtime friends. It was comfortable. After talking for hours we decided to head home.

Once I got home I took off my shoes and sighed looking around the living room. I'm still getting used to the new dorm. I quickly answered my phone to see Yunho smiling at me, making me smile widely. "Hey baby, how was your day?" He asked looking at me. "Busy. You?" I asked looking at him.

"Same. Wooyoung cried cause he misses you. " He said looking at me. "Awww, I miss you all too. I said smiling and sat on the couch. "You look good in my hoodie. " He said smiling and I blushed looking at him. "Well, it's very warm, like you." I said looking at him and he nodded.

"I love you. " He said smiling at me and I smiled more. "I love you too, Yuyu."

We both ended up talking until we fell asleep on the phone.

(A/N Sorry that this chapter is trash, I was in a rush, plus wattpad has been messing up a lot lately, which is driving me insane. But I hope you enjoyed and I will try to make the next chapter longer. Happy Easter!♡♡♡)