Dinner Date ✨

()⁠♡Jennies POV()⁠♡

It's been a few months since the prom drama . Lisa was supposed to be crowned queen but didn't get the title because she left early . She been telling me stories of how popular she's a school because of how I beat that kids ass . "Unfortunately he got into a car accident which didn't kill him "
Lisa was angry at me for days because she thought I did it. Maybe I did .

I'd been a while since I took my girlfriend on a date so I thought why not take her out today and maybe we can end the night with something special . I loved how I said Girlfriend . She's mine and will always be mine .

I got in the room and saw a focused Lisa sticking her nose into her books . She didn't even notice that I was in the room . I walked over to her and closed the textbook .

She was about to protest but I put my index finger on her mouth .

"Enough studying "I pouted.

"No Jen I have a huge exam on Wednesday and I need to study " she argued.

"Come on you still have a week and I want you all for myself tonight " I smirked .

"Fine " she signed . My smile increased .

"I have some clothes for you in the bathroom , change and meet me outside , we'll get dinner at a restaurant and we'll end the day at my club " I told her .

"I've never been to a club and I'm not yet 18 Jen" she rolled her eyes .

"Sure but I say you can drink so who's stopping you " I assured her. A small smile went on her face and she walked over to the bathroom .

Minutes later she came out of the bathroom but seemed shy . Her cheeks were puffy and it seemed like she wanted to ask me something.

"Jennie you didn't give me any underwear or bra " she looked me in the eye for a second before looking around the room avoiding eye contact .

She's so cute . I got closer to her my hand pulled her waist until she was facing me .

"I know , don't wear any underwear you'll figure out why later " I spoke.

Her cheeks were now red due to my comment. She was blushing hard . She looked over my pants and seemed to scan them . I snapped her attention towards me because I didn't want her to know I had my strap on .

We went over to the restaurant which was not that full. I didn't want to take her to some cheap place . She's more precious than that .

She looked around observing all the corners . "You didn't have to take me to something so fancy , I honestly wouldn't mind if you took me for some macdonalds "

"Only the best for you " I said to her .

She smiled and our host came to us and said "Good evening ladies , I'm gonna be your host for today I will lead you to your seat now "

"Do you and your sister want to order now " she spoke with the shyest smile at Lisa. Why was she smiling at my girlfriend like this .

I let out a fake cough so she could face me and give Lisa less attention . "Yes we do but she's my girlfriend not my sister " I could see the embarrassment through her face after my words .