Small moments ✨

A/N Haven't given you any spicy chapterz so imma try something . I tried my best ohk

()⁠♡Lisas POV()⁠♡

After Jennie got in at the greatest moment . I'd be gone . She took her her gun and shot. Soon afterwards I passed out .

I blinked and when I open my eyes I was in a bright room . It was nearly bright enough to blind a person . I took a deep breath getting the fresh air of the room .

I got up and it was like a hotel but a house. The walls were aesthetic . Who am I kidding everything was aesthetic .

I got off bed and walked over to see a messy Jennie in Baggy clothes , a messy bun and glasses. It was rare to see Jennie like this . She was always looking hot , sexy and professional .

Her eyes landed on me and I felt my cheeks heat up. Just her looking makes my heart want to fly out my chest .

She came over to me and I couldn't help but feel shy . I felt her eyes remove every bit of my clothes . Damm shes intimidating .

She stood Infront of me and I had to look up because of our hight difference . She kept giving me a lustful look . I felt uncomfortable but comfortable if you know what I mean .

I backed up because I felt like thats what she was initiating me to do . I back up until I hit the wall .

I bit my bottom lip due to how shy I was becoming . Her head came down on me and she bit my lower lip making me release it . "Don't do that or you'll make me wanna fuck you raw . " She smirked when she felt my body move a bit because of her words.

She gave me a small peck on the cheek and it went to my forehead , nose then my lips . She sucked on my lower lip for a long time and when she released I felt it swollen .

She moved back to my lips and deepend the kiss. It was suffocating and yet satisfying . Her hand ran through my body . Not leaving anything untouched . She pulled her knee closer to my thighs and I felt turned on .

"Already wet for me I see. " She let go of me in a moment. I was shocked at the sudden reaction . She smiled at me and walked over to the drawer.

"I have a surprise for you "she said as she held a blindfold in her hand . Her smile was so wide it kinda scared me .

She got closer to me and blindfolded me . I felt her hand on me . Her hand moved around until it reached my clit and rubbed against it.

"Ah ah " I was panting heavily and she hadn't even stuck a finger in .

"That's not what I want to give you "I heard her voice.

She helped me walk and the sooner I know she pushed me on the bed roughly. I bounced hard on it and let out a gasp .

She moved her hands to my upper thighs and she smacked my meat . That hurt a bit .

She moved away and told me to go on all fours . I didn't argue .

I could feel her hover all over my butt . She pulled my dress up till my stomach revealing my panties .

"How bad do you want me " she asked with a dominate voice . Before I could answer her hand gripped my virgina hard .

"Aah I want you so bad "my voice was shaking .

I felt her move from the bed and soon she got on and bucked up something . It made a click sound . What does she have .

"Do you wanna feel me inside you "she said . Her voice was so sexy . She sounds like a goddess .

"Yes " I felt something hard against my hole . What's that . She pushed it in slowly and that when it hit me . She has a strap on .

I wouldn't have know about this but just the other i got curious and research how lesbians have sex and let's just say I was a bit traumatized after that . I also saw the strap .

She let it get closer . My stomach tightening at the movement . I can't process anything . I feel pain I just don't know why type of pain I feel . All I know is it hurts .

She stopped . "What's your safe word . " She asked me.

"Purple " I responded .

She pushed until all was in me . My once empty hole was filled . It felt wet and the pain increased. She thrusted slowly in and out . I dug my nails in the sheets . The pain was almost unbearable .

Her speed increases and I start to feel pleasure. She has her hands on both sides of my hips and is moving in and out of me.

She pulled out and grabbed my chin roughly and kisses me . Her tongue battling with me . It brought shivers through my body .

We spun around and this time I was on top of her . I looked into her dark eyes . They are seductive . She could even make man fall for her .

I placed kisses all over her . Her pants were halfway down . I took off her jersey and she wasn't wearing any bra. Those boobs are huge . Larger than mine I can at least say .

"Ride me Lisa " she spoke while enjoying the slobbering all over her naked skin .

I got on top . The tip near my hole . I'm still new to this. I bit my lip and close my eyes before sitting down on it . My eyes rolled back at the pleasure .

"Shit Lisa ride me like a slut " she gasped .

I bounced up and down until my hips were in motion with the artificial cock . I'd never felt like this in my life . I could only hear my moans and Jennies .

"Mommy "I cried out there and then .

I pulled out and Jennie and I were having a swallowing contest . We were eating each others faces up . She would spit in my mouth and I'd swallow it .

We are too in the zone . We stopped and I laid next to her naked . Did we just do that .

Never in my lifetime have I imagined myself next to a beautiful woman who treats me with love .

(1037 words )