We have a runner

()⁠♡Lisa's POV()⁠♡

I ran away from that psychopath. She wants to kill me . I didn't mean to take Jennie away . I meant no harm . I knew being with a mafia was dangerous but I didn't expect this .

She tried to kill me in my own home . I've been leaving with Jennie for so long it's my home .

I knocked her out and ran outside . I wasn't gonna let her get me that easily .

I saw a cab outside the house and went in it and told the cab driver to take me to the Police Station . I was gonna call Jennie but i don't know her number by head . I should probably learn it if I survive . That's a big if .

"Could you plz drive fast " I begged him .

"Ma'am I'm going as fast as I can I don't wanna get into an accident "he assured me .

"Plz she's chasing me I'm scared she'll get me please" I pleaded to him .

His phone rang and he answered the call "hello yah of course I'll bring her there right now "

That scared me . "Who where you talking to " I questioned . He passed the Police Station where is he taking me .

"You passed the Police Station where are you taking me please tell me you don't work with her " I cried out loud. 

"Ma'am I suggest you sit down and shut up if you know whats good for you . I'm just doing my job . " He told me .

He was with her . My whole world was crumbling right before me . I can't die like this . I'm not even married to Jennie yet .

When we got to the traffic light I slowly held the handle of the door.  I wanted to make a run for it . We were in the middle of nowhere .

He looked at me through the mirror and I nearly had a heart attack . I pulled the handle and jumped out the car . Luckily there weren't many cars so didn't get bumped .

I did get hurt . I got bruises because I jumped when the car was moving and has small cuts all over my body . I stood up and started running .

I ran over to the woods . I doubt she'll find me . My heart was pounding non stop. I felt tired but my fear kept me going . The woods were dark and I could barely see my way .

Small branches brushes through my skin as I walk passed trees . My legs hurt due to all the running . I'm panting heavily and don't know what to do .

I stopped by a large tree and sit behind it . I notice a huge bruise on my leg . I must've gotten hurt when running through the bushes and didn't notice . The painn gets worse as I'm looking at it .

I heard footsteps approaching and covered my mouth with my hand to stop the heavy breathing.  What now .

"Lisa where are you "? I heard Rosé scream out .

I tried my best to cover my body so she doesn't see my figure behind the old tree. 

"I'm getting impatient right now and you better show yourself if you know what good for you " she sounded frustrated .

I heard a gunshot shoot in the sky and I whipped. I heard her chuckle before the footsteps got closer . She's right behind me and I can feel it .

I wanted to run but the pain got worse . "Ahh" I was yanked by her . She grabbed me by the throat.  I tired to push her off but was too weak .

"It's good that you decided to make my job easier by coming to my house near the woods.  " She smirked .

I look to the side and see the house . How stupid am I for not noticing that before hiding . I feel like a idiot . My cheeks flushed as I tremble while she's holding me .

I hope Jennie finds me.

She dragged me to the house . She pulled me by my clothes and dragged me through the dirt like I was nothing .

She tied me to a chair in the middle of a room which seemed to be hers .

"Why would you live in a place like this ?" I said looking at my surroundings . The room was poorly built . It's walls where ripping off  , the room had very little furniture which was either rusty or didn't seem like would last a few weeks . It looked very sad .

I wouldn't want my enemies living in here . That's how bad it is .

"Because I don't have money Lisa , If I was dating Jennie I wouldn't have to worry about this  . When I found out she was coming to France for some  months I saw the opportunity until I met you " she sounded broken .

"You know you could've asked her she would give you , you didn't have to do this " I told her .

She took a short breath and I thought she had gotten into her scenes but she did the opposite and gave me a hard slap which would have taken me to December itself .

She gave me a lot of punches . I'm defenseless . I'm tied up and have no way of fighting back . I cried out loud. She felt no mercy . The guy standing by the door gave me a pity look . I could tell he felt bad for me .

She took hold of my shirt and ripped it off me .

"It's too late for me to turn back now " she unpinned my bra off and grabbed my boobs with both her hands .

She pulled and pinched me hard making me scream . Her long nails dug themselves inside me . It stings like a volcano erupting in my body . Her large arms could easily cover my whole boobs .

She took a small knife . She cut my skin by swinging it towards me . She was close to my neck until Jennie barged in the room and gave the guy by the door a punch good enough to make him pass out .

She ran towards me and I smiled seeing her sexy self running at me . She was furious . She took her gun out and pointed it to Rosé . I heard a loud burst before darkness took over my whole body

(1040 words )

A/N this is such a long chapter 😭

Btw I really appreciate you guys . I'm at 1k reads and I'm doing this just for fun it's almost the end of the book and I'd like to thank you all .

Shout out to the people that voted , commented and read my book love you'll .