Meet Again

()⁠♡Lisa POV()⁠♡

It was a normal day and I went to school as usual . After school I played basketball . No one really wants me on the team . The only reason I'm there is because I'm better then all of them .

I don't care if they don't want me there I love playing and nothing will stop me from doing so .

I don't have friends but I've learnt to live like that . No one cares about me . I am a orphan . Not even the orphan warden cares she's just doing her job . I've been abused for years but it's not as bad as it used to be becoz I learnt to retaliate.

When practice was over I started walking home . I put my headphones on and I was listening to Love Dive by IVE and later on Asap by StayC and Sugar Rush Hour by Txt .

I could feel the music take over me.  I'm shy so I try my best not to get attention. I move my hips a bit and sing alone with the music . I was in the zone until I saw a car pull over behind me .

I didn't mind until I felt someone's presences behind me . I put down my music until I heard foot steps .

My pace went up and so did that person's. I was freaking out but the last thing I want is to be followed home . So as soon as my pace was fast enough I ran down the streets .

I ran as fast as I could and made myself to the woods . Id go here whenever I needed to let go and knew my way . I lost the person and relief left my body.

That was close .

For the past few days I've been feeling like someone has been watching me . I felt uneasy whenever I was out and made sure to go where there was a lot of people just to be safe .

I told the orphan warden about it but she told me it's in my imagination which I know I'm not crazy . She didn't believe me "not surprised" .

()⁠♡Jennies POV()♡

For days I've been watching Lisa . Shes perfect. Shes an introvert but does interesting things . Some days I would go watch her myself . She noticed my presence but knew how to avoid me .

It was around midnight when I was going through some papers and I decided it's high time I meet Lisa .

I went over to the orphanage the next morning and donated a generous amount of money . I told them I want to see all the older children .

They all line up and Lisa was no where to be seen . "Is this all of them " I asked .

"Yes , theres only one who's missing but she's not important, shes nothing" the old lady said .

That filled me with anger . Is this how they think of her over here .

She walked in the room and she was a mess . She seemed like she was cleaning the gutters . I hope they are not treating my girl like a maid .

"I'm done cleaning" she said and she faced me and looked away .

Her dark eyes made my heart melt . She looked so innocent.

"Her " I said pointing at her . She looked confused .

The warden pushed her towards me and took us to a room .

She looked down fighting with her fingers . She's so hot I just wanna see her naked body now .

"I want to date you " I said directly to her . Her eyes widened .

"What" she said avoiding eye contact.

"I like you and I want to date you " I said  .

"I think I came on as rough . Hi my name is Jennie and I like you " I said with a warm smile .

"No ... I "she said hesitanly .

I got closer to her and pulled her by the waist and kissed her soft lips . She pushed me off with all her strength and ran out .

(659 words )

A/N sorry I'm gonna get to the action soon I don't know what to write 😭plz comment and vote .