Kidnapped

She ran away from me , I ran after her . All I wanted to do is talk to her I didn't mean to scare her .

I couldn't find her anywhere .

The whole day I was thinking about Lisa and how I needed to have her . I sent my man to go look for her while I delt with a spy in the business.

I brutally killed that jerk . My anger was building because of how much I wanted Lisa in my hands right now .

My body guard got in with no expression on his face he has bad news just by the look of it .

"We found her " he said . "She's by the school basketball courts "

I stood from my desk and made my way to her .

When I was at the corner I heard screaming . It was my angel and I looked and saw a group of guys and girls surrounding her precious little body .

She was on the ground while the group kicked her small frame . She cried out loud for help and some kids on the standby where laughing.

I don't normally do this but for her I will . I took my gun out and shot it in the sky . All the kids scattered away as I marched my way to her .

She was beat black and blue . I went down to her and asked if she was okay . I lifted her chin with my finger .

"Please leave me alone I'm fine " she pushed me away .

"Love don't be stubborn I'll help you " I told her .

"Don't you think I know what you want , I noticed you at the orphanage fundraiser, you kept looking at me , I felt like I was being followed and you appeared at the orphanage I know it was you and the kiss , are you trying to sell me ? " She cried out .

"No darlin I'm not I love you and I want to take you away from this place " I whispered in her ear .

"Dont fuckin lie " she pushed me off and ran away . By the time I got to my car she was long gone . That girls a runner .

I called my men and told them to look for her and bring her to me this time .

We didn't find her for days . She didn't go to the orphanage or school .

()⁠♡Lisa's POV()⁠♡

I ran away from that psychopath. She seems like she really like me but I can't trust a stranger that easy .

I was walking down the road until I noticed a group of my classmates . I put on my hood so they don't notice me but of course that bitch Runjin saw me .

" Hey Lis come and join us we haven't had a real chat with you " before I could say no she grabbed me by the hand and pulled me .

When we got to the basketball courts Runjin came to me pushed me to the ground . They all surrounded me and kicked me . It's because I got the spot she wanted to get on the team.

I heard gun shots and the lady u ran away from was Infront of me . I ran away to a small cabin in the woods that no one knew about . I needed to lay low for some days . I became hungry and my emergency supply of food was finished so I needed to get home .

I walked the streets and when I was by a empty street my senses were tingling . I could feel that I was being followed so I went into a store and hide when the guy got inside . As he moved so did I .

I bolted out of the store but was grabbed by a hand . The person put a cloth on my mouth but I tried to resist. I kept kicking but couldn't scream because of the cloth.

Soon after I started to loose my vision . I was on panic mode . I couldn't process what was happening. I eventually lost my strength and felt light headed .

The guy carried me off my feet and he put me in what seemed to be a van . The van moved until I felt darkness over take me .

(716 words )

A/N I have writers block 😭anyway hope u enjoyed and plz don't forget to vote . Sunshines