The past and present suffering.

Speaking.

Singing.

The town of Royal Woods, Michigan, 22 Years Ago. A younger Lynn Sr. is dancing out of a movie theater as a song starts to play. As he goes, he finger-guns at a younger Kotaro, who is painting; he thumbs Lynn Sr. up. Lynn Sr. continues to dance in front of Flip's Fruit and Freeze cart; Flip gives him a snow cone.

Lynn sr: Woke up just like any morning. New day, same sunlight pouring down

After eating said snow cone, Lynn Sr. dances past a younger Mr. Grouse, who is reading a newspaper. Mr. Grouse takes his eyes off the paper, and his eyes widen.

Lynn sr: Danced on to the beat I'm drumming
High hopes pulled my feet off the ground

Lynn Sr. continues to dance. Meanwhile, a younger Rita, as a crossing guard, is busy allowing children and one teacher to cross. She looks over and covers her face with the stop sign, but takes a quick peek at the dancing Lynn Sr., who is now dancing in front of the school's entrance. It is love at first sight for Rita.

Rita: Heart stopped, didn't see you coming Felt like you took my breath away

As Lynn Sr. shimmies over to her, Rita turns around and pulls out her compact and lipstick, putting the latter on and swishing her ponytail.

Rita: I knew this was the start of something And I think I knew you felt the same

Lynn Sr. pulls Rita into a twirl. The moment he sees Rita, he too is struck with love at first sight. The two lock each other in the eyes.

Rita and Lynn sr: Time frozen, eyes open. Spun my world around in motion. Just a step away Just a slip of fate.

The school bell rings, and a lot of children pass, taking Rita with them. Rita collects herself and takes one last look at Lynn Sr., who is touched; he realizes she slipped a love letter into his pocket. The scene changes to their first date at Banger's & Mosh, laughing. The camera spins to Lynn Sr. doing a marriage proposal to Rita in a meadow, and spins again to them getting married before fading to them in front of the recently-sold Loud House.

Lynn sr: Oh, you'd never know how one simple interaction.

Rita: Could lead you down a road
Where anything can always happen

Rita and Lynn sr: The picture in our mind changes all the time. Bigger than what we'd imagined

Rita and Lynn sr: We wouldn't change a thing about it now. Life is better loud

Inside the Loud House. Lynn Sr. notices Rita is pregnant and is surprised the baby kicked inside the belly. Lynn Sr. is stunned for a moment, then tenderly hugs Rita's tummy. Camera flashes show baby Lori being embraced by the parents, baby Leni toddling to Rita only for her sunglasses to fall over her eyes, baby Luna playing Lynn Sr.'s cowbell, baby Luan playing with sock puppets, baby Lynn kicking a ball Lori and Luna were playing with out the window, and the parents introducing baby Lincoln to his sisters. The sisters all Aww at Lincoln and look at each other excitedly.

The next few shots show Lori and Leni giving Lincoln a makeover, Luna showing him a rock pose before he taps her nose, Luan performing to the other sisters while using him as a ventriloquist's dummy, Lynn beating him at a game of four-in-a-row, and him about to cry and getting cheered up when his sisters embrace him.