Harsh awakening (wally x reader)

I decided to make a quickie but wait.. there's a twist.
There's cussing in here by the way. 😘😋
✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮

"Oh oh im sure he'll like you back!!! I'm sure of it!!" "Yeah I agree!! I always see you guys together hanging out or just chilling." Julie and Sally said. You and three others were having a sleepover, you decided to tell them you had the hugest crush on Wally and they said you should confess to him on the phone.

"You guys really think so? I mean what's the worse that could happen right?" You said. "Uhm him rejecting you so bad I could cry too." Frank suggested. "Frank!!" Julie turned. "What? Oh sorry just my overthinking." He sighed. "Well I DONT think I should it.. unless I do it really it really quick." "Yeah yeah!!" Sally said with glee.

Sally and Julie were chanting, do it do it until you had enough. The phone was in the middle of the tiny circle you guys made, you grabbed the phone shaking, dialing Wally's phone number. "Guys it's ringing!!" You shush them. You fidget with the wire that attached the phone and was literally filled with nervousness.

The phone finally picked up after one ring, it was Wally. "Darlings residence, how may I help you neighbor?" He asked. Oh my goodness his voice is so soothing, you thought. "Hi wally.. I hope your having a good night, I just need to tell you something.." you say with clear nervousness.

"Why thank you, I hope your having a good night aswell, and what's that?" He said with glee. You looked at the three with anxiousness, they give you a thumbs up and sign, you got this!! You sighed and said,  "Well.. it's just that.. I really like you Wally.. as more than a best friend." There was a silence between the two, until Wally started laughing hysterically, you look at the three confused, as they can hear it aswell.

"You like me neighbor? Haha oh neighbor.. how adorable.." he paused. You swooned for a bit but it didn't last long. "You see neighbor, I always thought of you as worthless, something that is no use to me." He said sternly. You were shaking even more, tears coming out of your eyes rapidly.

You mean nothing, I say nothing to me. Your existence is the equivalent to a piece of garbage, or should I say trash on the sidewalk.

"If you weren't in this neighborhood later, I would walk past you, minding my own business. I only welcome you more warmly just to play with your feelings.. it's funny ISNT it?" He laughs. "Your nothing to me, get that in your dumb and stupid brain. Alright neighbor? It's getting late, so I'm gonna go to sleep, I love you neighbor." He smiled, you could tell cause he has a tiny accent when he smiles.

You were shaking like crazy, cradled up like a baby as the three were hugging you, trying to comfort you as you were on the phone. "Don't fucking say that to me, you piece of shit." You say sternly. You slammed the phone down on the base, crying like crazy in your hands. "Hey hey it's alright.. he's just an idiot." Sally said.

"Yeah, he's just being mean!! Plus, you could do way better, hes literally 12 apples tall." Julie said. You all laughed a little till it died down. "That's not the first time he did that.." Frank mumbled. "Huh? What do you mean?" You wiped your tears, looking at Frank.

"You see, there was many neighbors before you.. no one's supposed to remember.. except me, Julie; and sally.." Frank said with a frowned face. Julie and sally sighed, looking at the side remembering what happened last time. "Most of them fell in love with Wally.. but Wally just rejected them all.. except for one." Frank said.

"He currently likes someone right now.. the description perfectly fits you.. but he said no for some reason?" Julie itched her head. "Whatever, I just want to be far from him as possible." You looked at the wall. You mourned and mourned for hours, the three kept comforting you, even when it was bedtime.

I have no idea what I'm going with this

Deleted scenes!!
Sooner or later, everyone knew what had happened. It passed from Eddie, he saw you sobbing for hours through your open window, and whenever he gives you your mail. He asked Julie and understood what had happened. Then howdy knew because he heard Eddie and Julie talking about it. He then passed it along to Poppy and barnaby.

Everybody felt bad for you, ignoring Wally for a while. Wally catched on quickly, gripping his fists at you, giving you a horrifying face whenever he saw you.

Another deleted scene!!

"WHY DID I SAY THATTTTTT" Wally cried. Home was cussing him out through creaks saying he messed up big time. "I do like them!! A lotttttt.. do you think they will forgive me if I say I like- ugh!! Why I call them stupid and dumb!!" He punches his pillow. "No chance their gonna forgive you after the misunderstanding that you called them worthless and they're nothing to you." Home creaked.

"UGHHHHHH.. WHY DO I DO THIS WHEJ I FREAK OUT." He literally died from embarrassment.

I dont know what to write at the end so make up a new ending with your imagination.

908 words