Harsh awakening part two (wally x reader)

NOW NOW YPU GUYS ARE GETTING TOO DEVIOUS WITH THE FANART.. anyway here's a part two!! *cracks knuckles* let's get to work!!
❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎

It was the next morning, it was very early. You had woken up before the others. You get out of your bed and get dressed up in another room, going out for a walk to think about what had happened. God why did I even agree to say it, I'm so stupid. You were kicking rocks on the sidewalk, grumbling. As for Wally, he was also awake. He usually went outside early to get fresh air, until he saw you.

"Ah neighbor!! Wait up!!" Wally Catched up to you. You saw this, and walked faster, but no matter what, he caught up to you. "What do you want." You looked at him with disgust. Wally was frighten by the look, knowing he messed up.. A LOT. "Ah well.. I just wanted to say good morning! How are you on this swell day?" He said with concern.

"Why do you care? You don't have to play with my feelings anymore or treat me like a worthless brat cause I know your just doing it again. It wont work." You rolled your eyes. "We'll let me explain I-" "just leave me alone!!" You shoved him away, walking back to your house. "Let me just talk okay!? I DIDNT mean to say all those things!! It was an accident!! I think your really great and very good looking and I really like you!!" He exclaimed.

You turned around shocked at him. "An accident? An accident!! Do you know how much pain you have caused me!! I liked you so much and you just shattered me right there, do you except me to like you back now after you said all those fucking things you said me you dipshit!?"

You shouted at him. "WHY WOULD I LIKE A PIECE OF SHIT THAT HAD THROWN ME AWAY LIKE IM NOTHING AND PLAY WITH MY STUPID FEELINGS. THATS NOT HOW YOU TREAT YOUR CRUSH THATS FOR SURE, YOUR CRAZY TO THINK ILL EVER LIKE YOU BACK NOW." You bursted into tears once more.

You grabbed him by his collar and said, "your worthless to me now, you get that?" You dropped his collar, he fell to the ground shocked. You looked down at him, like he was a peasant. "You mean nothing to me now. Neighbor." You mimic him. You start walking away to your home, your hands gripped into fists. You had left wally in tears.

Just like what he had done to you last night.

That was one short one!! I didnt know what to put so I hope you enjoy part two!!

453 words