Strawberry cake scenario part two!! (Alternative)

Alright!! Since I had to unpublish the original ending, I decided to make an alternative ending!! Also don't mind the chapter cover 🤭🤭🤭🤭 ALSO CUSSING IS IN HERE!!
I love how I'm just imagining him taller than the reader :9
———————————————————————

Wally walked back to Frank and Eddie putting down the paint supplies on the table. "Hi hi!! Your Back!!" Eddie Said.  "Oh oh!! Lets seeee.. uh I'll choose this one!!" Eddie chose the really large paintbrush. "How in the world are you gonna paint something with that." Frank groaned. "I have no idea." Eddie said in silliness.

Wally smiled at them, then started painting the garden of the many shrubs and trees. If I have to be honest with you, Wally missed you very much at the moment, to the point that might just ditch and head home to you. Of course Wally still enjoyed painting and creating different pieces of art. But for now, he just wanted to see you smile with glee.

At home.

You took out the steaming hot cake out of the oven, you almost- no you burned yourself for sure. You burnt yourself on your inner arm, hissing at the hurtful burn. "Oh fu- uh fiddlesticks!!" You almost cursed out. You see, home probably doesn't like cussing so you decided not to say anything.

You let them cool down and started stacking them, then frosting them. Of course, you got yourself in a huge mess, frosting and sprinkles all over you. You spent at least an hour or two decorating it, and then finally, your done. "Finally finished!!" You we're proud of the work you put into this cake, you cut two slices and placed them on individual plates.

You tasted the cake and you melted in awh, it was delicious!!! "Hmmm I Wanna bring this to Wally, but how?" You thought aloud. "Oh!! What about if I put it in a container and give it to him in person!! What do you think home?" You asked. Home gave a creaking yes, to go for it. You packed the slice of cake and put a note on it, saying, "To my Dear, Wally <3." You put on clean clothes and clean yourself, you were then off to find Wally.

You walked around to see them around Julie's place, you placed it near a table near Wally and began to walk back, or perhaps hang out with the other neighbors. You felt something grab your wrist, turning around to see Wally covered in paint. "Where do you think your going silly?" Wally giggled. "Wally!! Your covered in paint!! What happened?" You said in shock.

"Oh I don't know.. me and the neighbors got into a paint fight." He laughed a little. "We have names you know." Frank and Eddie sighed. "Okay lovebirds." You giggled. (I FUCKING LOVE FRANK AND EDDIE THEY'RE SO CUTE ISTG) Both swooned at what you said and cleaned up together. "Hey you got paint on me!!" "Have some more!!" Wally imprinted paint on you with his hands, giggling and laughing.

You guys had a paint fight, where you guys played with the paint and smudged it on the other, it was sure fun. There was giggles and laughter for a real long time I can be sure of that. "Hey you got paint on my mouth!!" Wally giggled. You laughed at the scene until he started kissing you all over your face. "Wally!! Stop it that tickles!! You know I'm really ticklish!!" You laughed uncontrollably.

He kept going until you guys stumbled and fell on the ground, with Wally onto of you. You guys paused for second looking at each other, then wheezed and laughed your guys ass off for the last time. "Hey I just remembered, I bought you a slice of cake!!" You stood up and handed it to him. "Awh thank you honey, I appreciate it." He smiled. He looked at the cake closely, within a blink, a tiny munch was made on the side of the cake.

"Awhh this is so good and so sweet!! Just like how you taste." He giggled. Lets just say you swooned soooo much, you fell again.

The end!! Hoped you like it!! :9

702 words