Howdy headcanons!!

Alright, i know I said this book will be about Wally, but look at howdy!! Such a hardworking and sweet man.
✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧
...

Platonic!!
-Howdy is a very appreciative and hardworking man!! He works all day in his shop and loves to have small talk with neighbors!!

-If you guys are close friends, he likes to give you special deals and offers if you drop by to get something!!! Such if you want a donut, he'll either give you it for free or give you a discount.

-with his four arms, he can work twice as hard as a person with two arms, so he's a multi-task person.

- He has many brothers and sisters, sometimes he surely misses his siblings and wish to visit them someday.

-he gives off a very parental energy, he likes taking care of his fellow neighbors and cleaning a lot!!

-he's left handed.

Romantic
-I feel like he is really shy around his s/o, this caterpillar just can't handle your adorableness!!

-He cannot confess first because he is very afraid you'll disagree or say something worse, so you have to confess first.

-An easy way to fluster him is to kiss all the back of his hands!! He feel flattered for sure.

-this guy is pretty tall, so I would say most of you guys would be shorter than him.

- I wanna say he's the big spoon when it comes to cuddling, because that way, he can hug you with all four of his arms!!

-he likes to tickle for sure.

-sometimes he really likes it when you come to visit the tiny store and just hang out with him. Fixing boxes and restocking shelves really makes him happy!!

-he doesn't seem like the jealous type, he just sometimes need reassurance.

- "hey deary?" "Yes sweetheart?" You turn to see howdy fidgeting with his fingers. "I was wondering if.. you still love me the same?" You were shocked by what he just said. "What? Of course I do!! I always will, what makes you think that?" You reassured. "Well you seemed really close to one of the neighbors.." he mumbled. "Well don't worry, you'll always be the one I love." You pecked his forehead. (If your short you grab a stool and go on your tippy toes)

-he will spoil you. LIKE HE WONT NOTICE HE HAD GAVEN YOU A BUNCH OF STUFF UNTIL HE SEES ALL THE THINGS HE HAS GAVEN YOU. (He really likes spoiling you in Valentine's Day, with all those flowers and chocolates)

- sometimes he forgets that he needs a break from working all the time, so you need to remind him that it's his break time.

-Howdy gets flustered and swoons really easy, like he might actually faint from the smallest compliments.

-"hey honey?" "Yes dear?" Howdy turned around. "I think your very cute and adorable." You smiled. You hear a big thud and look down, "Howdy!!" You chuckled.

- "Howdyyyy" "yessssss?" Howdy said, looking in your eyes, swooning. "I love youuuu." That hit howdy right in the heart. "I.. I love you too honey." He chuckled a little, blushing in all different shades of green.

-the type of dates he'll take you too is either baking together or laying down and relaxing with him, he really likes listening to music while cuddling.

"You have all the ingredients all over your apron!!" He laughed, tearing up. "I'm just that good at baking!!" You said. "Here, let's get you cleaned up." He picked you up bridal style and walked towards your house. "Man I wish that was me and barnaby." Wally said from afar. "Bruh you know we're right here right." Frank and Eddie looked over.

-"I'm so tiredddd." He yawned in his pajamas. "Alright, it's time to head to bed then, come here." You say patting a spot on your shared bed. Howdy laid down as you hugged him on the side, already fast asleep.

On my way to do requests 😍😋
Hoped you like this chapter!!

666 words