Last Chapter3/4: The Return

In the city of Vale

The sound of metal clashing with one and nother can be heard as the two heroine riders blades make contact.

Cyber: Who are you peoples!? Why are you working with them!? What's your goal!?

Kiva-la: No need to get all work up about it, Cyber.

Kiva-la break their power struggle pushing Cyber back, her blade the glow a pink light. She then slashed the air creating a energy slash.

Cyber: What?

The long blade in Cyber hand also began to glow a blue light, she swung her blade send her own energy slash to counter Kiva-la. The two energy slashes clashed created an explosion.

---------
On a rooftop

Three figures is watching the fight between Cyber and Kiva-la.

???1: So should we get moving?

The figure spoke with a masculine voice indicating he's a male. Their blonde hair float with the wind and piercing purple eyes stare down at them.

???2: Yeah, auntie can handle her just fine.

The second one have a feminist voice, wearing skin tight clothing with a leather jacket, she have her hair in a ponytail with dual color, her blue eyes look down at the last figure who is sitting on the edge of the rooftop.

???3: Alright then let go.

The last figure voice sound odd, but it still sounded like a male. His hair is messy with a single blue stripe, their long white coat float with the wind. Opening his eyes revealing a piercing pair of silver eyes.

An Aurora Curtain appear taking them away.

---------

With team RWBY

Weiss is gasping for air, running long distance isn't her best, she was able to meet up with the rest of her team.

Ruby: Weiss are you alright?

Weiss: Yeah...just, I need to catch my breath.

Yang: You really are weak on the knee.

Weiss: Quiet you dolt.

???1: For someone training to become a huntress and you're tired already?

They all turn to see a woman holding a kama and kunai.

Ruby: Are you a huntress? You need to get-

Blake: Ruby watch out!

Blake imidietly pull Ruby back from the back of her cloak, she swung her blade as it clashed again the older woman kama. Blake was send back by the force of the attack.

Yang: Hey! What was that for!?

Yang yell in anger her eyes turn red in rage.

???1: Letting your guard down in the battlefield will lead to your death.

Weiss: So you are with them?

???2: Since when you start lecturing our opponent, Akali?

A blonde guy wall out, his piercing purple glare down at them.

Akali: Oh? It make them more interesting than test dummy, Eren.

Eren: *sigh* Yeah, yeah. It been awhile since I fight her.

Eren pull out a strange device, placing it on his waist as it turn into a belt.

Blake: A driver?

Eren pull out the 3 different color medals placing them into his driver. Team RWBY already their weapon getting ready to fight.