Chapter 1: The Masked Rider

3 POV

Inside the SDC, Jacques Schnee the heir of the company was sitting in his office waiting for the arrived of someone. Then the door was knock.

Jacques: Come in.

Weiss then walk in greeted her father.

Weiss: Greeting father. Why do you call me?

Jacques: You are going to Beacon after two week right?

Weiss: Yes father.

Jacques: I want you to go there sooner.

Weiss: What?

Jacques: I need you to gather some information.

Weiss: Gather information? But why-

Jacques: Do you know about the Energy Storm tragedy?

Weiss: Yes I do, 10 years ago the Arc Reactor was discovered deep under Remnant. At the announcement of it a security guard touch the Arc Reactor and trigger the Energy Storm. As the storm was created, people around Remnant started missing, some was infected by some kind of virus and some people forget who they are losing all of there memory, there also new creature know as "AI" started appearing around Remnant. There are still not much else known about them other then the fact that they are distorted.

Jacques: I want you to investigate as much as you can about them. If what you gather didn't pleases me then by the end of your first years I will take you back to Atlas.

Weiss: *shocked* Father you can't do-

Jacques: I can and I will. Do you hear me young lady?

Weiss: Yes father...

Weiss was sad as she was walk out, she then bump into a guy wearing purple and black, as they be both fall.

???/Weiss: Ow!

Weiss open her eyes as she saw the boy that bump into her, she then got mad.

Weiss: How dare you!

???: My apologies.

Weiss: Don't you have any common sense!

???: I'm sorry your heiress, I didn't mean to-

Weiss: Why do father even let someone like you work here?

???: Well I'm-

Weiss: Honestly you even look too young to even work in place like this.

Zero: Zero.

Weiss: Do you think I care who you are?

Zero: Nope, I just thought it would be rude of me to not introduces myself.

Weiss: First you knock me over and now you have the nerve to ignoring me! Just so you know I can have your job taken away from you at anytime.

Zero: Heh?

Weiss: What that suppose to mean?

Zero: I don't want to be rude and all, but I was hoping that you where different from the rumor that I heard. But no you are exactly what they said you are.

Weiss: What rumor-

Zero: Well I guess this is goodbye then, either you don't do anything and we just move on with our life or you got me fire and I will have to move and we won't see each other here ever again.

Weiss: Huh...

Zero: The choice is your to make, what ever fate that you set up for me then I am ready to take it.