Chapter 9: Through The Cyber World

3 POV

Summer: Koshou are you sure you don't want us to go with you to the Cyber World?

Zero: Yes, the Cyber World is dangerous and you guy can't move in and out of it easily. If you guy get lost it would almost be impossible to find you.

Winter: And beside you need to stay here incase any AI show up, the Drunk was already send to Atlas incase AI show up there.

Suddenly they feel wave of energy moving through the air

Zero: That was nearby.

Winter: It come from the students dorm.

The two rider run to the students dorm as they heard a scream for help coming from team RWBY room.

Weiss: Let go of me!

DECODE: ภ๏!

Winter: Weiss! Let go of her!

DECODE: ๒єς๏๓є ๓เภє!

Zero: So you willingly give in to it.

DECODE: ๒єς๏๓є ๓เภє ฬเภՇєг, เ'๓ ๒єՇՇєг Շђคภ ՇђคՇ ςгเ๓เภคɭ.

Winter: This is your last chance to surrender before I get violent.

DECODE: ђคשє เՇ ץ๏ยг ฬคץ!

DECODE turn and throw Weiss through the Cyber Rift.

Weiss: Haaaaa!

The rift was open in a weird way creating a really long fall.

Weiss POV

As DECODE throw me in the rift, I can see my life flashing before my eyes, the sounds of my sister and friends call out for me as I fall down into this unknown world. I don't have my weapon with me, I don't have my dust with me and my semblance could only push me. I can't do anything to save myself.

Weiss: Is this how I end?

I could see tear coming coming out from my eyes as I close my eyes accepting my fate.

Zero: WHITE!

I open my eyes to see Zero who is also falling but he is move towards me.

Kamen Rider:

Zero: Grab my hand!

He is reaching out for me, after how I treated him he still want to save me.

Weiss: Onii-chan!

I reach out and grab his hand as he pull me to him.

Decode

I was holding on to him tightly as his armor appear. Behind us was DECODE it was falling down right behind us. I hold on tighter to him, I don't want that thing to caught me again, I close my eyes in fear.

Attack Rider: Glitch

Suddenly everything feel normal again a I open my eyes I see we wasn't falling anymore but now we are standing on the ground as he let go of me, DECODE came crashing down creating alot of dust and it green eyes glow in the dust, it was like staring into my soul.

Decode: Stay behind me.

Attack Rider: Code Breaker

I do as told and hid behind him even though that thing can still see me, it still give a little sense of security.

DECODE: ﻮเשє ๓є ђєг.

Decode: Sorry she is a person not a thing.

He point his sword at it, DECODE start moving around slowly as Zero put his left hand back and also move only letting DECODE facing him his hand also used to cover me incase it decide to charge at us.