Chapter 5: Unexpected Event

3 POV

We currently see a boy and a girl both in their teen around 15-18 they are both inside a lab.

Girl: Hey Nerd what ya doing? Studying again is that your hobby or something?

Boy: Very funny Muscle Brain.

Girl: *mad* Who are you calling Muscle Brain huh!

She put him in a chokehold, was he try to pull her off but she was to strong.

Boy: I give up, I give up, you win!

She then let go of him as he catch his breath.

Girl: C'mon at least try to put up more of fight.

Boy: Yeah, the last time I did that you almost suffocate me to dead with your huge breast.

Girl: *fluster* Hey it was your fault from being weak, baka!

She punch his arm with knock him into the wall

Boy: Ow... I not weak you just overpowered me when it come to physical strength.

Girl: Well at least get some muscle go work out or something. And beside I am not that strong.

Boy: Hey just so you know you hit like a bullhead came crashing down at someone and I do some jogging once in awhile... well mostly each time you charge me but still.

Girl: Right... So what you making?

Boy: Oh I am making something special.

Girl: Really? Can I see it?

Boy: Nope.

The screen turn white as Zero wake up with tear in his eyes as he put one of his arm on his face covering one of his eye as he mumble.

Zero: Muscle Brain...

Inside the Cyber World a figure in white, black and cyan clothes looking at the mini energy storm that was moving inside the Cyber World.

???: I will avenge you... Decode you will pay from killing him...

Time Skip in the real world

As Zero was walking around he saw alot of bullhead that look like Atlas military that where flying to Vale.

Zero: Why do I have a bad feeling about this...

Inside of Ozpin office

Ozpin: Greeting James.

Ironwood: Hello Oz.

Ozpin: What brings you here?

Ironwood: I get report that the Kamen Rider Decode have been spotted here in Vale, and I have a mission to capture him.

Ozpin: James why would you want to do something like that? You know he isn't hurting anyone he main target is AI, creature that we both know what they are capable of.

Ironwood: I get what you mean but, what he is doing is illegal, someone who where a mask and hide their identity going around at night fighting AI. What if he accidentally hurt someone who will take responsibility.

Ozpin: I know that you are worry about the safety for the peoples but you gonna know Decode isn't our enemy in this, he just someone that want to help out.

Ironwood: I know what you mean but Decode might be link to the murder of someone very important, a young scientist who been making tech that can damage AI.

Ozpin: Oh.

Ironwood: His data and result was lost no one can recreate his tech, his contact where lost and suddenly after his disappearance Decode appear having the equipment and ability to damage AI with weapon.