Chapter 2: An Interesting Day

3 POV

We currently see 3 kids two girls and one boy all of their faces where cover up. The two girls are playing tag running around the field while the boy sit under a tree reading a book.

Little Girl: Hey come play with us.

Boy: Huh? Me?

Older Girl: Yeah who else silly.

Boy: Ok.

The boy then closed his book and run up to them as their family stand in the back watching them.

The screen turn white as Zero wake up from his dream.

Zero: Another memory... *yawn* Oh it only 4:09 AM.

He then get up as he walk into the bathroom of his small apartment in Vale. After sometime he walk out he take a banana and eat it, as he walk to his laptop.

Zero: Right. Let's see if there are any sighting of AI.

He take a look though the new searching through new to find any incident of people getting kill, mission, or sudden memory lose.

Zero: Uhh. Nothing. Well let find something to do for Lien then. Working at SDC does pay well but Jacques don't respect other. He look down on other and treated them like tools, replaceable. I can't trust people like that. Now let see...

As he search and found a programing contests.

Zero: A programming contests to see who can set up a strong enough fire wall to stop the virus from corrupting a computer. Sounds fun.

After sometime he came to the place where the event was held.

Zero: Hello Mrs I would like to join this event.

Peache: Oh, but the event only have around 16 hours left before it end, dear. You should have join when the event started 6 day ago.

Zero: I see, but Mrs I didn't hear a no from what you are saying. So can I join the event?

Peache: You can but I don't think you will be able to finish it in time.

Zero: It's that a challenge?

Peache: Tell you what if you can get in the top 10 of this event the I will personality introduce you to the man the running this. He is looking for a programer after all.

Zero: Alright sounds fun.

Peache: Great, sign here and I will give you number.

He sign and take his number as he walk off to his table.

Oobleck: Oh, did he just sigh up?

Peache: Yeah, he's an interesting young man.

Oobleck: He got gut but he won't make it in time, the people here have almost week to discover and woke on creating a defend system. He only have 16 hours, he is just wasting his time doing this.

Time Skip

Zero: I would like to hand in my work.

Oobleck: Finish already. In just 12 hours.

Zero: Yes.

Oobleck: Let see how it works then.

As Oobleck put the USB drive I'm the computer and activate the defend system that Zero make, he then activate the virus program he was shock to find out the computer is working normally.

Oobleck: Incredible. I don't believe what I am seeing. What did you do exactly?

Zero: Oh I just created a system that over write the virus code so instead of the virus attacking the computer it will delete itself the moment it make contact with my system.