𝑳𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏 (𝒅𝒓𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒚)

(Tom Odell lose you again, after the war)

Draco's POV

I'm standing on a platform and I've got a one-way ticket and a master plan. Letter in my pocket and red roses in my hand. I've got the reputation that I'm gonna kill.

Maybe I don't have a lot of money nor sense, but I've got a lot of will.

I heard last night from our mutual friends, that you're to broken to go through this again. And I know they're right.

What do I mean? We break up every now and then and every now and then we're going back to reach other. It's exhausting.

But that was then and now is now. I just love you too much to lose you again.

Finally the train had arrived and I entered it.

~•~

After I had left the station, it took me fifteen minutes to find your home.

I knocked at the door. You opened them after a moment.

"Hi." I started.

"What do you want?" You asked tired.

"I wanted to apologize." I said.

I feel shivers on my back and every word make these little rivers come out of my eyes.

I've got the reputation but it's gonna get better. Sometimes you've got to tear apart these two hearts to put them back again.

And I heard last night, that you're to broken to go through this again but that was then and now is now and I love you too much too lose you again.

I see you're hurting – it's painted on your face. You don't see a way of it working.

I guess I'll just have to wait tonight. Come back tomorrow and try again.

Your heart might be broken but soon it will mend. So don't cry because we're so far away from the end.

And I love you too much to lose you.

Not even a word left your mouth, so I slowly turned to go. I did one step and suddenly I felt your hand on this mine.

You turned me around and a moment later I felt your lips on these mine.

You tasted like tears, but also like cigarettes. It was so familiar. It made me feel safe.

"I love you." You murmured.

As an answer, I kissed you again and you gave it back.