𝑾𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒅 (𝒅𝒓𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒚)

(After the war)

Imagine Dragons – Wrecked

Draco

I'm standing alone on a parquet surrounded by people. I feel lonely.

I was always alone. Nobody cared about me. Crabbe and Goyle never were my friends. Pansy was pathetic. Zabini and Nott were good but weren't friends.

But there was also Potter. He died in the battle of Hogwarts, at the same time, when Lord Voldemort. He never was my friend but I always felt, that I could trust him.

And now I'm left alone. My father is in Azkaban. I haven't found a wife yet and I'm not looking for one, because I know, that I'm a gay and it just is not going to work.

'Sir Malfoy?' I heard from my left and looked at the person, who said it.

It's a man from very wealthy and pureblood family.

'Yes, it's me.' I answered calmly.

'What arere your marriage plans?' he asked seriously.

I can't tell him I'm a gay. I have to be, who people want me to be.

'I'm not looking for a wife, I want to wait a few years to take a break from school.' I answered shortly.

'But if yes, my daughter would marry you with pleasure. She likes you since always and doesn't stop talking about you, that you are so amazing and...'

I zoned out. I don't want to listen it.

'I'm sorry, but I have to go.' I excused myself from talking with him.

I came to a bar and drank a glass of whisky to stop thinking about Harry Potter. But it wasn't as easy as it seemed to be.

He taught me that I won't make friends by mocking at someone.

He taught me that I can't trust my father.

He aslo taught me that I can't act like a child and cry over myself, screaming.

He taught me so much.

I rememeber his always messy raven hair. Did he know what is a comb? I guess that did, because he wasn't stupid.

I remember his green eyes in the colour of killing curse. They were, no, they are so beautiful. What a pity, that behind glasses.

I remember his incredible laughter, when he was talking with his friends. They seemed to have great fun.

I remember his beautiful body. His shoulders, arms, hands, fingers.

I remember how delicate he was. So vulnerable. Like a glass.

It was very easy to hurt him. To be honest, I worried about him.

He was so brave.

I felt tears welling up in my eyes. I wiped them with my pointing finger.

Is it possible that... I loved him?

From what my mother told me, if you love someone, you worry about that person, you remember everything about that person. That's exactly what I feel towards Harry Potter. Love.

I smiled slightly.

But he's dead. He died along with Lord Voldemort. He's not here.

And I miss him so much.

Tears welled up in my eyes again and I ran out from the room to the closest bathroom to cry.

*time skip – 3 months*