𝑪𝒂𝒓'𝒔 𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆 (𝒅𝒓𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒚)

(after the war / James Arthur – Car's outside)

Draco's POV

I was just about to go for a few days on a next important conference. I'm packing again the bags, which I haven't even fully unpacked after the last conference.

Walking out of the house, I say:

"We'll see again."

"But what if not?" You ask.

"For sure we'll see again." I reply.

"Do you have to leave me again?" I see that there are tears in your eyes.

"You know well, that I have no choice, Harry. Or else I'll be fired."

"Yes, but..." You start.

"You know well, that I'd rather hold you in my arms, than catch this damn plane."

There is so many things I'd like to tell you, but for now it's simple "bye".

"You always leave me." You say "You always leave me and I have to sleep alone. Without you."

But the car's outside and I don't want to go tonight and leave you. I'm not getting into Addison Lee, until you pack your bags into it and go with me.

Im tired of loving from afar and not being where you are.

Close windows and doors, because I don't want to leave anymore. I don't want to look again at the same walls of a different hotel. And you know, I'd rather hold you in my arms than the phone in my hand.

"You always leave me when I need you the most." You say.

But the car's waiting outside and I don't want to go tonight. I'm not getting into Addison Lee until you pack your bags into it and go with me.

I'm tired of loving from afar and not being where you are.

Close doors and windows, because I don't want to leave you again.

"Darling, all the city lights never shine as bright and beautifully as your eyes." I reply.

The driver has already called me twice and he'll have to wait a little bit longer, because you're going with me.

"I'm not getting into Addison Lee until you pack your bags into it." I say.

"But..." You start.

"I'll do it. I'll pay for additional room for you, od there is such need. Pack your bags."

You run into the house. I approach the Addison Lee. The driver is already annoyed.

"Only fifteen minutes." I murmur "My fiance is going with me. A little change of plans."

Fifteen minutes later you go out of the house with a backpack. You approach me and give me a kiss on the lips. We get into the Addison Lee and our house disappears right behind a corner.

~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~

*Addison Lee – British private firm, which rents among others taxis, started in 1975.