35. Once I'd Be Free

Start from the beginning

"I don't!!", Minho almost shouted. But then he lowered his head in embarrassment. "I don't avoid you Jimin-ah... I just can't see you in palace. I rather would like to see and meet you in 'Kisaeng house' than that place where you suffered so much. Where I lost my brother...", Minho whispered tiredly. And now Jimin was the one to feel bad.

His expressions softened and leaned closer to him hug him sideways. "I know hyung. I can understand what you must be feeling. But it's important, you know. I must bear whatever that person might put me through if I need to escape this. Once, he relieves me from my Kisaeng title and duties, I will be leaving Busan forever.", His tone was firm.

"But Jimin-ah, have you ever thought, once you give birth to his child, will you be able to let go of it? Afterall it will be your pup too...", He asked with pain in his eyes. Even if Jimin wasn't reflecting any pain in his eyes or face, he knew he must be hurting with the idea of letting go his pup.

Jimin chuckled warily. Minho couldn't decipher the meaning but it was not good at all. His laugh was reflected how broken he was. For the first time in a while, Minho saw that Jimin once again. The broken Jimin.

"I'm used to it, aren't I?"

He whispered and left the room without any word leaving Hwasa and Minho in dead silence. Minho was such a tough guy. He stopped tears before they could flow out. Just taking deep breaths to calm himself down. Hwasa was looking at him with sympathy.

"You love him so much, don't you?", He looked up dejected, unable to answer knowing she knew the answer anyway.

"Why don't you just take him away and start a new life... Fuck all of this!!", She sighed out.

"Jimin is a mated Omega, Hyejin. And hurt one at that. Him or his Omega will never be able to trust and love any other Alpha romantically now... About taking him away, I'm waiting for that day too. But I just want to see Jimin happy. With or without me...", He said and Hwasa couldn't say anything further. She just decided to make the atmosphere a little light.

"Look at you lover boy... Why don't I get such Alphas falling in love with me??", Hwasa whined trying to cheer him up. And it did work. Minho smiled at her whine perking up.

"Because whenever some decent Alpha comes to you with their heart, you go for their balls. And kick them."

Once again, the room filled with loud laughing and light mood...

__________________

"Here is your tea...", Taemin looked at Jiah with confusion. He never asked for tea.

But he never asks for anything. Wait, he never asks 'her' for anything. But still the Omega is like on hot toes to serve him earnestly like some servant. First thing, Taemin doesn't like to treat Omegas like that. And second because she is an unknown and newest addition to their pack, he like to keep himself at decent distance from her. But yet here she is, 'Here's your water. Here's your tea. Should I make your bed? Should I cook yours and Soobin's food?'

Damn she's clingy.

Taemin was so busy thinking that he totally missed the unamused glare Hoseok sent towards Jiah.

'You trying hard again? Bitch he doesn't want your tea.', he practically screaming in his head before he was snapped out of it by Taemin himself. "Hoseok? I asked something.", Taemin said after quietly denying the cup of tea Jiah had brought. To which Hoseok was thankful and got busy again giving Jiah victory grin. Jiah glared at him back.

Taemin didn't know the time Hoseok and his partners bad entered their pack, this unmatched rivalry also took birth between the Beta and Omega. Taemin was totally oblivious, while other members just enjoyed the bickering.

He flushed, "Uh... Yeah? Sorry, I wasn't listening."

"I said, you, Kai, me and Soobin will head to South early in the morning. We are already late due to villagers' concerned work. So we should start early in the morning so that we will reach our destined place in time.", He said and Hoseok nodded.

"But... Why are you taking Soobin too? I mean I will also come since Soobin needs more care and attention. I will take his responsibility.", Jiah butted in to Hoseok's grimace. But he didn't need to do anything since Taemin himself glared at her with his hand raised telling her stop talking.

"Soobin never needed anyone besides me to take care of him. No need to bother so much. Wait here with rest of the pack till we return.", He said and left the cabin immediately to find Soobin who's been playing with Kyungsoo since morning.

"Why doesn't he like me...", Jiah mumbled to herself while pouting looking down at the cup of fresh herbal tea she herself had brewed for Taemin.

"Maybe because you are Busan.... He's never gonna like you why don't you understand?", Hoseok smug grinned while dramatically checking his nails. Jiah huffed.

"What makes you think he will like you then?"

"Maybe because I'm more like his type.", He said making Jiah scoff. Jongin who was sitting quietly all this while stood up.

"Maybe he won't like either of you because you are damn too obvious and he is damn too uninterested to still notice you..."

"SHUT UP!!"

___________________

TAEMIN IS BACKKK!!!!

Borahae 💜