#17 - Dorm Life

**Your POV**

The dorms weren't bad. You and your grandparent's got your stuff inside, and they hugged and left you to adjust. You sighed, looking at yet another room to try to call your own. You pulled out a big blanket from home and wrapped yourself up, and flopped on the bed. Several minutes passed before you  forced yourself back up and kept unpacking.

Dumping out your last bag on the bed some caught your eye, a dark feather floated onto your blankets. Huh, it must have gotten caught in the bag you took to Tokoyamis... you picked it up gently.

And had the living day lights scared out of you when the door slammed open.
"HOLY SHIT!" You yelled and quickly shoved the feather under the blanket.

Mina stood dramatically in your doorway, "Hi girl!" She squealed, "I can't believe we get to live together now!!!!"

You laughed, "I'm so excited for all the sleepovers in each other rooms!"

"Yessss! Now come on! I wanna do room tours!"

"Sounds fun!"

The two of you left your room and went to the common room. All the rest of your classmates stood talking when Mina told them her plan to check out rooms. Most agreed, and so it began. The group of classmates and you went dorm to dorm to check out everyone's rooms. You felt a bit bad for Ochoco when she said the dorms were the size of her house. She was exaggerating... right?

Most people had rooms that suited them pretty well. Tokoyami wasn't too willing to show off his room. You didn't care much to see it. Having only just spent the past night in his room at his house, you expected the same here. So while Mina caught with Tokoyami to show his room, you tucked next to Kirishima and whispered. "Details, please."

He tensed and blushed a little and whispered back, "Absoultly not here!"

You scoffed, "Boring."

He looked at you then over at Tokoyami, who stood to the side of his room as every peered in. He looked at you again and spoke louder than needed. "Hey, Y/n! I think it's super manly that you and Tokoyami are all matching!"

You stared at him in disbelief, and you felt eyes turn between you and Tokoyami. Denki put his arm around you, "Ya! What's up with that?!"

"A strange coincidence, I must say." Tokoyami spoke calmly.

You quickly decided to go with his coincidence plan, "Ya! We just have similar styles or something!" You laughed awkwardly, praying that you would be left alone. So you could possibly murder the red head who decided this would be a good option.

Luckily, everyone seemed to accept that, and you sent a well-deserved death glare at Kirishima. He gave you a toothy grin and shrugged. You mouthed to him, 'I'm so going to get you'

Denkis arm stayed around your shoulders, and as he went on with the group, you were pulled along. "What was all that about?" He questioned.

"Oh, dont worry too much." You smiled and had a brilliant idea. You leaned over and whispered to Denki, "Does kirishima have any animal related fears that could possibly end up cuddling him tonight?"

He caught your idea quickly and grinned back at you, "That sounds like fun."

That night, as you layed comfortably in bed, you heard a loud scream and a thud from above you. You smiled and sunk further into your blanket, knowing kirishima had just met his knew slithery cuddle buddy.

_________________________________________

**Morning**

You yawned and stretched out on the bed. When you opened your eyes, you honestly questioned where the hell you were for a few moments. Though how you ended up with your head on the other end of the bed was unknown to you.