#7 - At Your Bedside

You were barely able to support yourself on your hands and knees when someone was picking you up carefully. They were speaking but the ringing in your ears worsened and you groaned in pain. You tried to put all your focus on the men holding Aizawa, praying that it would hold.

There was a low whisper quietly in your ear, "Aizawa Sensi is safe, please just rest, Y/n..." You honestly didn't have much of a choice as you felt your consciousness slip.

_________________________________________

**Tokoyami's POV**

He watched as you hit the ground and rolled, the two mutant quirk males stopped beside you and waited, were they- carrying Aizawa Seni!? What the hell was going on?

He rushed to your side non the less and watched you push yourself onto your knees. He placed a hand on your back gently, "Y/n! Y/n are you ok!?"

You didn't even acknowledge him and muttered quietly, "Stay awake... control... Aizawa..." He didn't understand but he looked at Dark Shadow beside him.

"Take Aizawa sensi carefully!" Dark shadows nodded and carefully lifted their teacher's body from the men. They simply looked dazed, like they were waking up. That couldn't be good.

He looked back to you, "Y/n I'm picking you up now-" He lifted you and placed you in a bridal-style carry. "Y/n please relax, Dark Shadow and I have it covered." You groaned painfully in his arms as he tried to move quickly and smoothly toward the doors.

As they reached the top of the steps heroes burst in and he breathed in relief. He leaned down close to your ear and whispered as calmly as he could. "Aizawa Sensi is safe, please just rest, Y/n..."

He felt your body un-tense in his arms and held you close to him. Aizawa was taken by medics and the villains started to disperse and escape. Dark Shadow circled close to the two of you and gently nudged your head. "They'll be fine Dark Shadow, I promise."

He never once left your side, he carried you onto the ambulance that took you to the hospital. Tokoyami didn't retain any bad injuries except for a stitch or two which were easily completed at your bedside. He watched as you slept and Dark Shadow promised to wake him if anything happened once he needed his rest.

_________________________________________

**Your POV**

Your eyes stung as they opened, the bright lights blinding you. Darkness appeared over top and blocked the direct light.

"Y/n!" Dark Shadow cooed.

You smiled at her, "Hey..." Your voice was a little rough. You glanced around for Dark Shadows attached boy. There he was, face pressed sideways to the side of your bed, arms resting under his head. You shifted and felt his hand resting over yours.

You blushed a little but were easily distracted when the door opened to see Kaminari, Mina, and Sero standing there. Mina squealed and hugged you.

You managed out a chuckle, "I missed you too"

"You had us all worried sick-" Kaminari frowned in the doorway, his eyes glossed over.

"Aww~ worried about me~"

"Shut up" Kaminari pouted and Sero chuckled and ruffled the blonde's hair.

"Where's kiri and Bakugo?" You asked the three.

They all looked at each other, Mina finally responded, "Bakugo got injured during the fight- and Kiri refuses to leave his side-" Her eyes drifted and she grinned. "Kinda like a certain someone here-"