He flexed his wrist slightly, "It doesn't hurt. What do you think it is?"

Her mind stormed for several long moments before she sighed, "I think we're going to have to end our honeymoon a little short and talk to Professor Lupin."

============================

A thunderous roar echoed throughout the mountains of Ireland. It was followed by a gout of spewed flames. It was followed by a few smaller puffs of fire smattered throughout the mountain fog. A gruff hissing sounded into the visionary shield.

"The Ancient One returns with he bound here by blood," A deep voice called out to them. It sounded as if the fog spoke, but something inside them whispered of caution.

Harry and Seamus shared a quick look before drawing their swords slowly. They had visited the dragon colony several times and were never greeted with words. It was always the primal voices of Welsh Greens they spoke with. A rumbling growl spoke with a warning, "You find no need for weapons of man here."

"If my blade lets me return to my mate and cub," Harry said with a snort before he could stop himself. Seamus was also poised for combat.

The voice let out a deep snarl that sounded almost similar to laughter. "Come, Ancient One, you who woke the Knight of Black. I feel your mate on you, yet she is not before me. I scent four breeders on your companion, two are kin."

"Come, man bound to me by blood and honor, your people have not been here in many moons. Have you abandoned your honor?" The voice asked Seamus sharply.

Seamus' face pinched slightly, "I am all that is left of my people, just as Harry was. We are rebuilding our Clans, uniting them in brotherhood once more."

"The Clan of the Ancient One was never tied to your people by brotherhood," The mountain below them seemed to rumble slightly.

"Clan Finnegan and Clan Potter now stand as brothers," Harry said in defense of his friend. "We stand together in the face of war and prosper in peace. We have come together by arms and magic."

"You have woken the death of Aurelius, Le Fay, and Pendragon. Your peace will be short, Ancient One," The voice came from the mountain.

"I am last of the Aurelius line. My cousin of Pendragon. My mate and cousin are of Le Fay," Harry stated strongly. His magic reacting to his emotions. He was becoming short-tempered and agitated with a mountain that spoke in circles.

His body began to hum with pent-up magic. It showed through the ambient magic that leaked out of him and his flaming eyes. The earth under their feet began to shift and shake suddenly. They heard something approach them deep within the fog. Its footfalls were powerful and it spoke in the mountain's voice.

The beast that approached them was nearly eight meters tall and over double in length. It was a dragon with scales of stone and bark. Its eyes were glittering gemstones of gold. A crest of antler-like horns crowned its head. The creature spread out sixteen-meter wings, blowing away the fog.

"What is your purpose here, Ancient One?" The mighty dragon asked with a piercing stare.

Harry matched it evenly, "We are building a settlement here, one for those without magic who have magic kin. I was unaware that an Earth Drake resided here."

The dragon bared its teeth lightly, there were serrated swords of stone. "I scent the mark of a Wurm on you, Ancient One," It snarled out lowly before regarding Harry strangle. "You are touched by many creatures."

Harry stared at the dragon for several moments before sheathing this sword. Seamus was slow to follow but did. He knew that trusting Harry right now was paramount.