47. Friends of the Past

Začít od začátku

The other girl also looked familiar she had blue hair with a green streak in it she was also wearing a skin tight black suit under her white cloak but on her back she had a huge object tied up in a white cloth.

Y/n mind: why do these two girls look so familiar.

And for some reason or another Kira was not present for this meeting.

Y/n: where's Kira?

Rias: apparently she decided to take the whole day off but that is neither here nor there let's stay on topic.

Y/n: okay!

Rias: you know I find it quite odd that 2 sisters of God would want to talk to a devil~

Irina: yeah it does seem random here's the thing there are six swords we can account for three of them are still with the church but we happen to know that the other three were stolen by a fallen angel.

Y/n: wow!

Xenovia: these are from the ones we have left they're made from the original Excalibur this one is mine it's called the sword of Destruction.

Irina: and then there's this one I have here it's known as the holy sword of mimicry it's an Excalibur mimic

Rias: well tell us what is it that you want for us to do for you today?~

Xenovia: stay completely out of it it's a matter between the church and the Fallen Angels let's just keep this simple and not over complicate any matters we don't need the devils in this Academy to intervene.

Rias: that sounds like an accusation are you afraid we'll side with the Fallen Angels and keep you from obtaining the holy swords?~

Xenovia: we know that to you Devils a holy sword is a detestable thing wouldn't it make more sense for you to support the Fallen Angels?

Rias: if you already have me figured out there would be no chance in heaven or hell that I would ever join with the Fallen Angels I would never do anything to bespirch my family's name.

Xenovia: that's good enough for me I was only relaying orders from headquarters I really didn't think any of you would be that stupid.

Rias: that's good to know but just know that I will not provide Aid to your side either.

Xenovia: well I'm glad to hear that but no matter if you provide Aid to us or not we will still Prevail in our mission.

Rias: well then we will not take up any more of your precious holy time~

Xenovia: now before we go we are also here on a diplomatic mission to find the legendary Y/n L/n.

Y/n: I be he and he be me!!!

Irina and Xenovia looked at the pink haired young man and as soon as they saw his fluffy pink hair and the smile upon his face they connected the dots in their mind and they finally made an important connection.