We all sat there and talked before Tommy and Chris both walked up and joined us. I smiled as Tommy handed me my iced coffee before giving him a look at seeing Chris handing tea to Amber. Tommy caught what I was looking at and shrugged showing me that he had no idea what was going on either. 

I don't think that's going to end very well for Chris. I mean he's a sweet boy and all that, I just think that Amber is still interested in Michael. 

Tommy pecked me and told me that he'd be waiting for me outside. I nodded before Maura pulled me into the bathroom to talk as I brushed my teeth. Maura sighed as she looked in the mirror to put her hair up "I think that Francesca seriously likes Curtis."

"Me too," I turned to look at her as I spit out the toothpaste. "What are you going to do about it?"

"I think I just have to fight my corner and hope that he'll choose me." 

I nodded "that's probably the best idea."

We headed back into the dressing room and I did my skincare and put on sunscreen before grabbing my black sunglasses along with my black flip flops and walking outside. I ended up laying on the day bed with Tommy as I sipped my iced coffee. 

Tommy sighed "what have you heard about Maura and Francesca?" 

"This doesn't go to Curtis or the guys" Tommy looked at me and nodded. "I'm serious Tommy." 

He nodded again "what is it?" 

"Both of them like Curtis," I spoke as I thought back to this morning's conversation with Maura. 

Tommy used his left hand to run through his hair "I would not want to be Curtis at this point." 

"Me either," I spoke with wide eyes. "Even though both of us were Curtis at some point." 

He laughed "don't remind me." 

We were interrupted by Ovie getting a text "islanders, tonight there will be a recoupling in which the girls with decide who they want to couple up with. The boy not picked to be in couple will be dumped from the island. #everymanforhimself #taxiforone" 

I looked at Tommy "you and me." 

"Forever," he smiled as he sealed it with a kiss before leaving me as Maura joined me. 

I love that we've created our own little anchor and promise. It makes it so much easier to reassure each other when new people come in plus every time I think about it I find myself smiling. 

We sat together as we watched Curtis pull Francesca. Maura looked at me "did he just pull her." I nodded "oh nice." 

I chuckled "I mean I could go over there and intervene but it might be a bit obvious." 

"See how many times she flicks her hair in the conversation." I laughed a bit as we both looked over. 

We were then headed to the challenge which was entirely up to the boys this time as it was nice to get a break. The first skill was downing a pint of non alcoholic beer while wearing vision hampering goggles before trying to make a penalty point against one of the girl. Michael, Ovie, Curtis, Chris, and Tommy absolutely failed while Jordan and Marvin succeeded. Anton managed to actually fall down which had all of us laughing on our asses. 

The next two rounds were endurance by eating hot food and then the strength test by squatting with one of us. Tommy ended up third while Anton and Marvin got first and second. We all headed back to the villa and got ready for the night. 

I got dressed in a light pink ruffle dress before placing a diamond choker on my neck. I threw my hair up in a pony tail before putting glitter in my hair. 

Maura pulled me to the bean bags after our toast "I think she's going to pick Curtis" she spoke as we both sat down

"I think he'll still want to get to know you." I spoke trying to reassure her. 

She sighed "so now I'm back in a love triangle." 

I took a sip of my wine before nodding "well, sit next to me and whatever happens I'll be there." 

"Thank you," she spoke softly. "For being there for me always even when I tried to take Tommy from you." 

"No problem." I shook my head "as for the Tommy thing. That's love island and we weren't actually together at that point so I couldn't fault you." Maura smiled as she looked over at Curtis. 

I have a really bad feeling that tonight is not going to be great for Maura considering the fact that I think Francesca really likes Curtis. 

Chris then got a text "can all islanders gather around the fire pit immediately?" We all stood up and headed to the fire pit and the guys stood up while all of us girls sat on the couch. 

Maura sat beside me while Francesca got a text "Francesca, as the newest arrival, you will pick first." I shared a glance with Maura who just shook her head. 

Francesca stood up and like Maura called chose Curtis as all of us girls looked at each other. I immediately grabbed Maura's hand and squeezed as Maura looked at me gratefully. Joanna went next and to no one's surprise chose Michael. Anna went next and chose Jordan and we all smiled at them. 

I was up next and I just smiled "I would like to couple up with this boy because not only is he my boyfriend, but he's my absolute, ultimate best friend as well. Sorry, Alex." All of the islanders laughed at that including Tommy. "I didn't expect to meet someone half as incredible, hilarious, handsome and just as amazing as he is, and he literally makes me feel so adored and appreciated. The boy I want to couple up with is.... my Tommy." 

Tommy and I both broke out into smiles as he came to me and kissed me before we sat down together. Michael looked at us "you're both just as soppy as each other." We laughed before Tommy wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed my head. 

Belle went next and picked Anton to no one's surprise. Amber went and picked Ovie which left Maura between Chris and Marvin. I had a feeling that I knew who was going home tonight. Maura stood up and picked Chris which meant that Marvin was going home. We all hugged him before I saw out of the corner of my eye Maura being comforted by Curtis which made me smile. We then saw Marvin out of the villa before I went and hugged Maura. She buried her face in my neck before we headed outside. 

Next Time:

Maura vs Francesca

Amber's not over Michael 

And the boys make dinner