~Explaining~

Nightmare POV

I have no idea how long I have been sitting for. But I can tell it's around noon now because of the sun outside. And yet Fredbear is still asleep... How long does he sleep? I heard the door slam open.

"Nightmare! You're awake!"

"Puppet shut up others are sleeping" Freddy said.

"Oh shit... Right" Puppet was besides Freddy. I heard a whimper and looked over to Fredbear to see him waking up. Looks like the door and the yelling woke him up. Fredbear sits up and rubs his eyes.

"Why are you all yelling so early?..." He looks over to my bed. He rubs his eyes again. "Night! You're awake" I just slowly nod then look away. I can't fucking talk right now... Ugh I hate this. "You ok Night?"

"Oh right... I forgot about that"

"Forgot about what Puppet?"

"Nightmare... Well as of right now you're not gonna hear Nightmare talking because how do I put this... Right now it's painful for him to talk"

"What?" Both Fredbear and Freddy said. Puppet looks over at me with that face 'want me to explain?' I just slowly nod my head then look away.

"Alright" Puppet walks over to me. "So we all know this shirt temper demon bear" I glared at Puppet to only see him smirking. "As you know Nightmare doesn't really show his emotions a lot because his familiar aka Bear aka his shadow is powered by his emotions. So with that if Nightmare gets too upset, mad, pissed off Bear takes over his body... Well it's more like his shadow takes over. And when that happens Nightmare's vocal cords get trapped or cut off, leaving his stomach mouth being the one to talk. Then after his shadow takes over he just can't talk for about 2 days... Well it depends how old it was" Fredbear looks over at me.

"Is this true Night?" I nod again. "Why didn't you tell us?" My ears just lower and I look away.

"Nightmare doesn't really like talking about this type of stuff Fredbear" Puppet said. He is right about that I don't like talking about this at all. I rather not.

Fredbear POV

Nightmare looks so sad... Maybe I can ask if we can share a bed? Maybe some cuddles will cheer him up. After some time the nurse Axel walked in. They had a tray with them. They gave me a bowl and gave one to Nightmare. I'll ask them.

"Hey um... Is it possible for Night and I to... Share a bed?"

"I can ask but I can't guaranteed anything" Axel said.

"Alright" they walked out of the room and I looked back at Nightmare. To see him just staring down at his food. "Night?" He looks up at me. "You ok?" He just looks away. I have a feeling that he wants to say something... But he just can't right now. "When you're able to talk again we can talk about what's bothering you ok?" Night just nods and eats the food. But with the face he did he also seemed like he didn't like the food as well. Heh.

The End
Yes that's right! The End! Don't worry there is gonna be another story after this one still unsure when it well be out because I had another idea for this ship. Haha-
No need to worry I'll kept all updated on when the next part of this story will be posted until then!