~Sure...~

Fredbear POV

And yet again... They don't want me to travel around. Problem is we're not close to my real house so they just got us a hotel. Isn't that lovely. I just sighed and looked over at the other side of the room. And again Nightmare is my roommate.... Something about having him around to protect me and blah blah blah.

"You keep staring... Do you need anything?" Nightmare said. How did he know I was looking at him? He's reading his book...

"No I'm fine... Just tried" I said and laid down in the bed. I'm not even that tried... I'm just tried of not finishing my damn shows! I just wanna go on that cruise ship right now! But now I have to wait even more... Ugh. I got up and walked over to Nightmare. Guess he heard me because he just looked up at me. He only raises a brow which made a blush a tiny bit- "D-do... Do you wanna do anything?"

"If I want to do anything?"

"Y-yea! We can play a game... Chat... Or anything" he puts his book down.

"What do you want to do? Thats the real question" what I wanna do?... I know what I wanna do... Come on Fredbear!

"I... I wanna ask you if you want to be my boyfriend"

Nightmare POV

Wait-... What!? I looked at Fredbear just to see him blushing. He wants me to be his fucking boyfriend? Ah shit- the fuck do I say? I mean... If I do date him I can finish this job a whole lot faster... Besides the money that I have been getting from him I just been sending it back to my boss.

"I... Um" before I can finish what I'm saying my phone started to ring. So I looked over at it. And for fuck sake! It's my fucking boss so I grab my phone and looked at Fredbear. "Sorry... I have to take this..." I walked out to the balcony and answered. "The hell you want now?"

"Wow! Now Nightmare that isn't a way to talk to your boss" oh shut the fuck up... "Now I'm just wondering how... Things are going with... Well you know"

"Things are going fine... Alright? So you can stop fucking calling... Besides I think I just got something that can help me finish this job a whole lot faster" I heard a small laugh from the phone... The hell.

"Let me guess... That bear asked you out? And you better say yes to him... After all a cold-hearted killer like you should make easy work on him. You always seem to know people's weakness" I mean... I can literally see people's fears... So why should I say yes to fucking Fredbear!? I don't even like him he's just so fucking annoying!

"And why should I?"

"Nightmare... I know you want to get that job done as fast as you can... Do why not just 'date' the poor bear alright?" And right after that he hangs up. I looked down at my phone before putting it away in my pocket. Fucking damn it! Ugh... I walked back into the room and just saw Fredbear sitting on my bed. He was just sitting there looking down then he saw me. He only smiles. I can't believe this... At all...

"Um... Sure"

"Huh? Sure about what?"

"What do you mean? You asked me to be your boyfriend... So I'm saying sure to it" I gave a fake smile and all what Fredbear did was smile and run up to me. He hugged me which made me jump a bit in response. I swear-

"O-oh sorry!" He quickly moves away. "I just got very excited sorry" if I didn't just fucking agree a 'date' this fucking bear I would have fucking killed him just about now... But as his... Um... 'Boyfriend'

"It's fine... It's fine... I just um... Have to get used to it... I guess" I better get paid fucking well for this damn job when its finally done!

End of chapter