~Its Him~

Fredbear POV

We were now at my house... The show got cancelled after what just happen. I was sitting with Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy still shaking a bit. One of my back-up dancers are gone... But why?

"So... Fredbear what's gonna happen?" I looked at Freddy.

"I... I don't know Freddy... They cancelled the show for right now and they don't want to go shows right now... They are gonna try to find that killer... And I'm not allowed to go out right now" Freddy nods... Even they had a hard time getting in my house. The guards know they are my friends but um... Guess they are just protecting me right now which is good I guess. I sighed. "Maybe it's best for you guys to leave... I just wanna relax right now"

"Sure Fred I'll text you tomorrow to see if you're doing any better"

"Ok Chica... I'll see you guys" with that they all left I just stay sitting on the couch... I can't even do anything right now I'm just sitting and doing nothing... I got up and walked to my room and laid on the bed. What can I even do right now? There is nothing to do really. I took out my phone and began to look through social media. Nothing too great just the same things I see but something caught my eye... It was a post about that bar we were at with some random people with the caption 'with the boys bitches' and I noticed the same black bear in that picture... So he has friends? But he kinda looks a bit pissed in that picture... Does he not like pictures? Wait... He's a demon...

Nightmare POV

The hell! Why did he post that fucking picture... He knows I hate being in pictures and I hate taking them too.

"Kyle!... Why the hell did you post that picture! You know I hate pictures"

"Oh come on Nightmare... Don't you want the ladies to like you?"

"Hell no... You know I hate people" this fucking bitch... And he even fucking tagged me in that picture too... It's not like I do anything with this... Account is sighed... Fine whatever then. I need to get out here... I walked out of the base and walked into town and walked around. What's even the point the fucking love? It's not too important right?... I don't know I never been in love with anyone... Like I care really to be honest. I was walking around the town and I saw that kill I did was all over the news. It seems like everyone was more worried for that... Yellow bear then the one that was killed. Heh that's kinda funny they don't care for that guy as they should... He was a pedo after all.
I kept walking and just notices many... Many guards around one place the hell? I looked up at the window to see that yellow bear... Why the fuck is he everywhere? He's always around me... It's kinda annoying... I saw him look out the window and then he looks down at me. Great... I looked around... I fucking swear if I see him everywhere I go it's gonna be so annoying as fuck... Ugh...
I heard my phone and answered.

"Nightmare! The best guy we have... I need you to come back you have a job to do" of course...

"Fine... I'm on my way" I hang up and walked away... I can't teleport in front of these people... Because I would be view as a 'monster' when tho I'm already view as one because I'm a demon. I looked around and did noticed some stares... Eh whatever... I'm used to it at this point. I walked back to the base to the boss' office and walked in.

"Ok... What's the job?"

"Oh this time it's a group of people... You're the only one I can trust with something like that" he's kinda right about that... Everyone here mostly can kill 1 target at a time... Which I can kill many with my powers. Ok then guess I have a new job to do.

End of chapter