~Ask Him~

Fredbear POV

Wow didn't take as long this time now. Back on the road! I have 2 more shows then we can go on the cruise ship! I'm so happy and ready! I was sitting in the bus besides Nightmare. And he was just looking out the window. I was also hugging his arm and just looking out the window with him. We really don't have much to do while we're on the road so we all just chill. I wonder what else we can do. I looked over at the others and just saw them playing Smash Bros. I looked back at Nightmare and he's still looking outside.

"Hey Nightmare?" I noticed his ear twitch then he looks down at me. He tilts his head a bit. "What do you wanna do when we're done with all of this? After these shows imma take a break"

"I don't know... We can do whatever you wanna do" he looks away again. I only pout a bit. What I wanna do? What if I wanna do what you wanna do! Bleh.
I laid my head on his shoulder. I just heard a small growl but I didn't care. I stayed there and after a bit the small growls stop. I looked up at Nightmare to just see him get up from sitting then he walks away. Why is he like this? Is this is first time dating someone and he doesn't know what to do?... Ugh. I cross my arms a bit. God... What can I do to make Nightmare open up to me more?... Ah! Maybe I'll take him out for a nice date where it's just the 2 of us and no one else! Maybe... After this show because we're gonna stay at that town for a day so I'll ask him then!

Nightmare POV

I looked at my phone to only see a text from the boss saying 'thanks for the money' and blah blah blah. I just sighed and looked over at the door. Is it took take to jump out this door now? Ugh. I turn over and just say Fredbear with his friends. I don't even know why he invited me still... We have only been on the road for about a month now and how he's my... "Boyfriend" and yet I still don't care for him at all.
I looked at my necklace... Which was a red crystal in the shape of a pentagram. But my mother wants me to find someone to be happen with them... Ugh.

"Hey Nightmare! I wanna ask you something" I looked over and say it was Fredbear. He had a big smile on his face.

"What is it?"

"So! After this show we're gonna be in town for a bit... I was wondering if you'll like to go on a date... Just the 2 of us" I saw that he was blushing while asking then he looks at me. I do hate that I have to do all of this just to do this damn job... If it was up to me I would have finished this job ages ago... But no... The boss wants fucking money for some shit.

"Alright... We can go on a date... I don't mind" I do mind... But whatever. Fredbear only smiles.

"Great! We can plan it all out right now if you want!" Planning? No no no...

"Um... How about you just... Surprise me? Eh?"

"Surprise you?" I nod. "Ok! I can surprise you! And it will be the best date ever"

"Yea... Yea" I looked back at my phone to just see the boss calling me. The fuck he wants now? I walked away from Fredbear and answered. "The hell do you want?"

"Wow Nightmare... That's no way to speak to your boss"

"I don't care... Now what do you want? And your question better not be 'how are things going?' Because if it is that I swear..." And then he hung up... Guess that was his fucking question.

End of chapter