~Death~

Nightmare POV

"Master! Master!" I growled a bit and looked at Bear. "You need to calm down... Please"

"I know that... I'm just so fucking pissed at those idiots! Now I have to finish the job in other ways"

"I know that... But you need to be calm"

"I know... I know" I sighed and got my coat and a mask. "Lets go Bear" I saw her nod so with that I just teleported. I put my coat on and pulled up my hood and put on my mask as well... I mostly just wear black so it's all good. It's just that my tail is showed not really my horns a lot.

"They left sir no one is there" the gun is a no good right now... I'll just go down there and kill him myself... I'm still fucking pissed anyways.
I jumped down and looked at them.

"Hey! Take that mask off and explain why you're here!?" I glared over at Mr. Fazbear and that seem to make him felt uneasy which... Is quite funny to me.

No One POV

Nightmare still didnt say a thing while the guards got closer to them. They can't see it but Nightmare was smirking under the mask. With that Nightmare raise a hand up a bit and all they saw were shadows rising up. Also a magic circle started to fade in all around the guards and Mr. Fazbear.

"The hell?! We can't move at all" the shadows under them had their feet lock in place so they cant move. All they heard was a laugh from Nightmare.

"The hell is your plan!? I can see that you're a demon" yelled out Mr. Fazbear.

"My plan?... No no this is just my job" Nightmare took off his mask and glared at the guards and Mr. Fazbear "none of you guys are gonna live... And besides no camera can see or hear what's going on... Lets just say it's a power I have heh"

(Like Slender man! With cameras if you don't know what Im talking about Nightmare has a power he can control to where I need a device is recording or hearing him they become static)

"You monster!"

"Thanks for noticing... Now go to hell" with that the shadows devour the guards and Mr. Fazbear. After all the shadows were gone the magic circle started to fade away. Nightmare took out his phone and texts the boss that the job was done so with that he teleported to the city and got rid of his mask and coat. Now he was just wearing his normal clothes.

Fredbear POV

At least I'm out of the damn house now! But still with guards... But hey! I'll be able to finish my tour soon! The manger said in a out a week or so... Sooo right now I'm just getting some new clothes. At night time because I like seeing the city at night it's very nice. I smiled and look at all the clothes. I'm going to get a few to have clothes to wear for each show... I have 5 shows left but if they add more... Then that's gonna be a pain. I sighed and tried on some of the clothes I got. I really like them! They are very fancy to my liking and they are just wonderful! I walked out of the fitting room and brought the clothes I liked.

"Sir I hate you say this but we have to get you home"

"Aw... Why?! I just started shopping"

"Sir... You been shopping for 3 hours now and... We got word that Mr. Fazbear was killed so we have to get you home"

"Mr. Fazbear?" Thats... Freddy's dad is he gonna be force to take over Faztech because this father is gone... And he was just killed too... "Ok fine... Let me just finishing paying" I paid for the clothes and walked with the guards but something stopped me... It was Nightmare! But... He's smoking?! No... I walked away from my guards and walked to him. "You know smoking is bad for you right Nightmare?" He looks over at me.

"Shut it up snowflake" he blew some smoke in my face so I coughed a bit.

"You're a jerk you know!" I put my hands on my hips while glaring at him.

"Thanks I already knew that" after that he walks away and I saw him pull another cigarette out! The fuck?! Why! I only sighed... Why does that idiot have to be so hot?...

"Sir?"

"Yea yea I hear ya" I walked to my guards and walked home with him... I wonder if I ask him to hang out... Will he say yes? I hope so.

Guard POV

He seems to like that demon... This can't be good at all.

End of chapter